Taking a break (my, time flies like mad doesn't it?)

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

OK so the ONLY reason I am "taking a short break" is because I just realized that all my finished posts in the drafts / scheduled sections were already posted as of April 21st 2024. This means that I simply can not actually keep up with the passage of time, attempting to continue forth the way I did since starting this 4th blog after deep censorship.

No worries as I am not going anywhere. Just busy with work and outside yard work (giving that &$%^*& tree in front a "haircut" - more on that later!) so in the meantime, just enjoy these politically correct ladies' pictures from my screen saver until I can continue re-writing the BBB posts! Hope it won't take too long!
SLY (Sarah Louise Young) need no introduction. If you do, scope out my "My Favorite Pstars" permanent page... when it becomes available (still working on it!

That reminds me I think I published the "What Is BBB" permanent page already but it is UNFINISHED: still trying to figure out that "black hole" area in the chronological cast pictures section. Anyway...

Vicca, aka Vitoria Queen. Here's an old late 90s pictures which somehow survived through being transfered on CDr from my old 3 & 1/2 inch disquettes!



Vicki Chase, Danny Trejo and some dude. Just because Vicky is such a pretty woman than any non-explicit image of her's I try to upload on my laptop's screen saver!
Same gos for Chanel Preston. Such a pretty woman. Love having non-adult pics on my screen saver. 


Gotta give it up to Salma Hayek the most perfect woman in the universe... Period!


Must also share another picture of Shirinie Boutella, my current absolute crush...

Be back soon my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment