B.B.B. chronologically - Katt (1st ever bought Bdoll)


"You never forget your first time..."



While I am trying to offer this new B.B.B. blog in a somewhat chronological manner, to do it with 100% accuracy is impossible. Not only is 20 years ago quite a fuzzy period to try to recall (both due to failing memory and the fact I was still in drugs back then), but also because I do not have specific dates for each "session", and can only really rely on the dates I put on the CDr (and later DVDr) archives.

Add to that the fact that some "older" material was also placed on other discs further down down. For example while Katt was my officially first bought Bdoll, I remember she was not the fist doll I shot with the digital camera. 

Also of note (I think I'll make a permanent note on the posts' pre-designed format) that Bl0gg3r keeps changing the interface when I design the blog, and now added pictures is more of a hassle than ever before. You can not use the "upload a photo" feature anymore as it is simply an error message. And if you try to drag and drop multiple pictures, it will do so in backwards order. So you can imagine that uploading one pic per pic, per pic, one at a time, it's VERY long and time consuming.

Which if why I am warning you that these pics are NOT in order. Anywhere between 2 to 10 of the first ones are in order, the rest are backwards (so last pics first, earlier pics at the tail end).

And to add more crap to this interface, sometimes when you drag and drop a photo, it will erase the last one already there. So this makes keeping track of what is supposed to be where even more confusing!

And now for more bad news, ready? You can no longer add videos to bl0gg3r! That is correct; this new interface which is obviously riddled with bugs now doesn't allow videos, even though there is a (non-working) "upload video" function. But this comes as no surprise as the f4$c1st overlords don't care about you or me: only their own corporate greed.
































































Katt was the fist ever bought Bdoll. I had been obsessing about buying a Bdoll ever since I saw those late 90s clips and animatd GIFs about dudes spraying down Bdolls. The Butter4n's B4rb1e Bukk4k3 needed to happen, there was no doubt in my mind. 

I used to work a customer service job in VSL back in those days which was in walking distance of a shopping mall which had, back then, three big chain retail stores. Two didn't have all that much in terms of Bdolls, but one in particular had at least one super huge aisle and always some specials. Seeing as how this was going to be my first one, I opted for a brunette because I always prefered non-blondes. I also needed this Bdoll to be "polyvalent", meaning she shouldn't have too much of a specific look, so that I could "role play" and pretend she could be anyone.



Where's the auto rotate when you need it, right?
















As per the previous posts, I did not have a digital camera yet in those days but I knew it would eventually happen. So I would do some 35mm and polaroid tests at first, but most of the time I would just jack off onto her without any camera nor the intent to do so. 

By the way the concept of "BoxC*m" did not occur to me back then: I just unwrapped her, put her stuff (accessories) in a bag and had fun with Katt.

I remember one of the very first things I did was a Giga in the sink at home, capturing it on two polaroid pictures, which were later sent to Taipan once he got in touch with me.

While often I will write that I got her around 2001, there is a possibility that I actually bought her in 1999. It's just so vague to me at this point, as the idea of doing BBB wasn't something I thought seriously about. In fact if anyone remembers those earlier Y4h00 clubs/groups, I would often say after each year that I wanted to retire. So the idea was never to keep doing this, and I obviousy never thought I would have been doing this for so long!

















So what you are seeing here are all the full-sized pictures of Katt (except those which show my Butter diddly-thingy) from the very first BBB CDr ever burned. As far as I could tell, these were indeed the first Katt sessions and photo sets I had ever done. Again as I stated earlier, I did do other sessions BEFORE Katt, but I will be trying to at least introduce the Bdolls as much in order as I can. 

So in this post, and thus on that 1st CDr, there were two Katt "posing" sets - something which I did pretty regularly for at least the first two years of BBB - 2004-2005. Also are two "C*mshot" sessions, and get this, even a small Giga! I did not remember that I did do Giga as so early in the BBB but there you have it! 

Again I am sorry I can not show more explicit stuff than this, nor can I share videos. You can blame the bl0gg3r interface for having taken away a once perfectly user friendly with little hassle format and "upgrading it" into the barely usuable piece of garbage that it is right now.










Katt was a permanent fixture in the BBB harem, busy doing session from her arrival up until about 2013-2014 when I started developing a taste for those Lara face molds and Model Muse bodies. She remained in my care until the purge of 2018, when I do believe she found a new home over in T.O. with Ducky, a long time friend and I would say a true doll fetishist. 

Anyway like all the retired dolls, there is a lot of material so there is no shortages in terms of sessions throughout the years, save for the two external hard drive crashes which actually had some Bdolls completely disappear into the nothingness. I think I said it in my previous post but some dolls like Riley or even others had all their sessions in one or either of those drives so when those when kaputt, it was an eternal adios for those Bdolls, having no traces left anywhere - except maybe some preview clips on PH uploaded YEARS and YEARS ago!



B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

No comments:

Post a Comment