B. B. B. ... amongst the 1st ever "material" !

Hey everyone!

OK so yesterday I published the 1st post of this new 4th blog incarnation, and also started working on yet another "What Is BBB?" permanent page, but as you know, I am fed up and disillusioned of the whole online experience so there is no way in heck I will re-do everything I did before because I did it multiple times, I am tired and exhausted of always re-re-re-re-re-re-restaring after constantly being censored... you know the story.

Anyway as I was writing that very basic super-minimal history of the BBB (20 years, folks!) I mentioned that pretty much all the very first BBB stuff BEFORE the digital camera doesn't exist anymore because it was all on physical format, either donated to Taipan The Outlaw, or had to be downsized due to multiple evictions and movings throughout the years

However I had a funky thought about maybe trying to re-start this self-censored blog (see my 1st post) in chronological order. Meaning I wouldn't JUST SIMPLY post BBB stuff at random, but at the very least do SOME stuff chonologically. 

Lo and behold I found on old, old OLD CDrs in my archives stuff from before the digital camera! As explained in the (upcoming) "What Is BBB?" page, since the earliest stuff was done using 35mm film, polaroids and a table-top scanner, there really wasn't a lot of... shall we say true explicit material.



Although I should be taking better care at curating these, remember that all my past efforts over the past 20 years have been censored continually from all the sites I tried to find a "home", so again I mention how tired and exhausted I am of working on this free venture, only for it to be eventually taken offline.

Basically while these scanned photos of some of my earliest Bdolls feature Katt and Punk (my very first Bdolls ever bought!), you will alos recognize Perm, Nail, Kayla and Kris (amongst others) which came later in the fold. 


I know this isn't the type of BBB stuff you would have expected, but as per my first post on this blog, I need to do self-censorship across the board to avoid any attention from the f4$c1$t overl0rds at g00gl3. And so like I said, it's be a strong "R" rating at best, forgoing the "X". The BBB mailing will will continue eventually, but I still need to sort some stuff out before I give you more details about that - save for if you want to complete uncensored BBB material, only the BBB mailing list will be the spot to access it, as all other online platform practice some form of censorship.

Now in unrelated news I had this thought either last night as I was passing out or this morning at 3:30am when I was waking up. It isn't just the BBB material which got completely censored when they took away the previous blog... It was ALL the other NON-BBB stuff as well. Remember how in the earlier years I would post daily posts about P0rnst4r birthdays? Well pretty much all of those pics and clips are now gone forever! You see, alot of those came from CDr and DVDr archives which had to be purged in 2020. Plus the two self-destructed external hard drives also contributed to that. 

Anyway I was just thinking about how much of a seriously massive loss we suffered when my most complete archive was taken offline by the corrupted evil of G**gl3. It's sad, yes, but as I said, there is nothing I can do, no nothing I could have done.

Just keep that information in mind whenever I get to post something on this blog. The erasure of the history of p*rn as per my previous blog aligns quite well with the Ministry Of Information's M.O. in Orwell's "1984" novel.

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment