Some more probably never before seen B.B.B. stuff from before 2004!
Sorry, I keep getting interferences here, so it's hard to concentrate on writing this stuff. OK so although in my upcoming "What Is B.B.B.?" permanent page re-do (which is why I am finding these little goodies!) isn't up yet, I did mention that "all" pre-digital camera experiments were forever gone. However in my quest to try to re-do the permanent page redux (minimalized history) I keep finding stuff which I had apparently saved on old CDrs from way, way back in the day! Here's another little selection which I will talk about in a bit...
These pictures above were labelled "fake cum" and I do recall why I had done these. I am pretty certain it was in order to see if the photo lab would indeed develop pics where the "X" aspect of the subject matter was getting less obvious. I think I thought to myself "if they print these, they'll print the stuff I do with REAL sp*rm!"
The funny thing is that green little towel you see in the background? Well I still have it with me now and I still use it! It's basically to protect my laptop and other stuff when I apose the Joanna C*mRags on top to shoot the BBB clips. Wow man, well above and beyond 20 years and STILL here! Heck that towel lasted longer that the Bdolls in the pictures! Can you ID them yourself without any help?
ABOVE and BELOW: these are the 1st and 2nd loads shot onto my very first 2 Bdolls, on 35mm print before the digital camera. Sorry as the Bl0gg3r interface has once again changed how to upload photos (they keep upgrading and it gets worse and worse everytime). Now you have to drag and drop, but if you select multiple pictures, it will most probably INVERT the order they are supposed to be in. Yup, good old f4$cist G00gl3 prime at work!
The silver leather pants worn by Punk are part of her original costume, and to this day I still have those pants - I had forgotten where they came from originally! The red and white top with the stars (blue) bottom were purchased seperately and meant in "honor" of Taipan The Outlaw who was the very first Bdoll fetishist to contact me a few days only after I started posting these things online. Oh boy, the memories are fuzzy and distant (it's been OVER 20 years since these pics!) but stuff does come back to the surface!
BELOW: After scanning the Bdolls, the natural extension was to go to the explicit side of things. Meaning that seeing as how I did not have access to a digital camera, I would try to see what could be done with the scanner.
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
No comments:
Post a Comment