Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Alright so after a couple of days of "time off" (not really), here's another BBB post in "chronological order". I was offline for the most part due to my work having yet again exploded. I'll try to do it as quickly as possible but essentially on MOnday the "21st" (?) of April 2024, one of my 2 co-workers in my dept (not that b1tch wo took a 1/4 year off, but the other one who actually works) said she required help doing her daily tasks because she was overwhelemed. So obviously I managed to do them all without the help from that 1/4 year off time b1tch. The next morning, same story. So this time around I continued forth and was also trying to do a wee bit more because I was seeing / sensing a pattern. A few hours later, it was publicly announced she was getting a promotion. That explained why she wasn't able to pick up her "delays".
So immediately I continued to struggle onwards doing her tasks in advance, because if she's leaving our dept, it leaves just me and that 1/4 year b1tch... and that means she (the 1/4 year off) won't be doing much to pick up the extra work. Do not forget that on top of this, my own workload litterally exploded 4 fold. Seriously: within a single day (that Monday the "21st" (?) my tasks multiplied each day by 4 times. And it wasn't just regular tasks, oh no. Doing those medical files "build up" weren't simple basic files taking me 15-20 minutes each, but monsters containing all sorts of clinical notes, taking me 30-60-90 minutes each, and those "B3m" requests: medical reports with unreadable information or workers with unpronounciable names... Essentially I worked at least the equivalent of three weeks' in about 4 days' time.
Now you know why I was not able to work on this blog for a few days!
Kayla here was, needless to say, a personal favorite of mine. Like some of my current Bdolls, I basically had to pry myself away from her to give attentions to the other Bdolls in the (then) increasing har3m. Because let's face it: this gorgeous redhead was impossible to resist, and I would have dumped loads on her every single day (and in some cases, multiple ones per day!).
She was the longest-lasting Bdoll in my BBB collection, lasting from the pre-digital camera days (so... 1999/2001?) up until the 2018 purge. I hadn't been using her much in the last few years, favoring instead some of the newer Bdolls acquired, but I had never planned to retire Kayal. In fact I was planning to just keep her as a namesake (of sorts), a "figure de proue" (OK not even the right expression at that!)... Essentially she was, ever since those earlier days, the Bdoll I would end up keeping after all this BBBing would be done. Heck for a while I was contemplating carrying her around with me in my daily backpack!
But alas, the 2018 purge had other plans, and while it really broke my heart (in a way), to let her go, at the very least I know she is in a safe place now, at home in Ducky's collection alongside so many of the other Bdolls which I had to retire throughout the years. The good news is that there is a LOT of her material which was never released proper, but simultaneously sadly, a lot was deleted in those two (212-2020) external hard drives self-destructions...
OK gotta sign off: we need to leave now to run our Saturday errands! I hope to be back soon to continue posting these!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment