OK so maybe this should have been posted at a later time than those previous posts I am showcasing... but as I said, while this "chronologically" timeline is exactly that, it isn't 100% accurate due to how the original CDr archives were burnt.
I found these archaic txt documents on one of those earlier CDrs and these were essentially "communique's " uploaded to the Y4h00 clubs/groups back in the earlier days.
While the information is seriously out-dated, it is part of the BBB history and so I thought I would share some of this with you fine readers.
NOTE: the information contained below is out of date and so should be viewed strictly for archival purposes. All promotions or specials mentioned are completely out-dated and thus should be ignored.
MEET THE CAST OF THE BUTTER'S B-DOLL STABLE:
At first, I just wanted a non-blonde doll to "play" with.
Then I expanded & got hooked on ebony dolls (they're so gorgeous!)
Later I needed to expand again to include more caucasians & typical blondes!
You'll notice some of these dolls are now gone. I either gave them away or
traded them to other B-doll enthousiasts.
(listed in order bought)
01) KATT
Caucasian brunette doll first bought around 2001.
Creamed up too many times before getting the digital camera!
Originally came with a cat and cat-accessories.
02) PUNK
Caucasian 1/2 white 1/2 purple hair, bought around 2002.
Needed a blonde-like to accompany Katt.
The switching of hair color allowed more possibilities.
I braided her hair around 2003.
Originally came as a rock-glam star with guitar, microphone,
and a wild set of silver pants!
03) RIO
Ebony goddess bought in 2003 with Flex.
Needed soul in my pale 2-doll stable.
Rio's name comes from the collection she was part of: "Rio".
Looks so good that I have to pry myself away from her!
04) FLEX
A 1/2 ebony 1/2 caucasian bought with Rio in 2003.
Looks almost orient-indian in face, skin and hair.
Originally from the "Dance & Flex" collection.
Built on a different set of posable wires. Can flex into
many positions. The possibilities were endless!
Given away as a bonus gift to a fellow B-doll enthousiast!
05) KRIS
A light-skinned chocolate ebony beauty bought in 2003.
Bought along with Perm, Star, and Kayla.
Has seductive eyes and nice hair design.
Originally part of the "Secret Spells" collection.
06) KAYLA
Caucasian red-head bought with Star, Kris, & Perm.
Has a seductive look and fine red hair, & pale skin.
Originally part of the "Secret Spells" collection.
07) STAR
Chocolate ebony beauty bought in 2003 with Perm, Kris, & Kayla.
A beautiful face, great hair, nice makeup, great skin tone.
Originally part of a "Celebrity"-like collection.
Traded her off to a fellow B-doll enthousiast!
08) PERM
1/2 ebony 1/2 asian, almost Tera Patrick look-alike!
Bought in 2003 with Star, Kayla, & Kris.
Has an incredible face and gorgeous hair.
Originally part of a replaceble hair & extensions collection.
09) STREAK
Another ebony cutey bought in 2003 with Nails.
Part of a changing-hair streak color collection.
Really has a cute face and hair style.
Traded her off to a fellow B-doll enthousiast!
10) NAILS
A darker ebony classy beauty.
Bought in 2003 with Streak.
Hair nice hair, a fine facial look. Almost too classy for cum!
Part of the "Amazing Nails" collection. (see Rosalyn)
First real cumshot session was when I got the digital camera!
11) SUNNY
Caucasian blondie from 2004; needed a typical blonde!
Bought along with Kimi and Kaylie.
Originally part of the first "California Girl" collection.
Has nice bikini and spring-break appeal!
Bought because I had a digital camera and could do the activities!
12) KIMI
1/2 asian 1/2 caucasian dark-brown hair.
Bought along with Kaylie and Sunny.
Felt I needed more ethnic diversity.
Originally part of the first "California Girl" collection.
Bought because I had a digital camera and could do the activities!
13) KAYLIE
Caucasian blonde bought in 2004; needed more blondes!
Bought along Sunny and Kimi.
Originally part of a "Mystery Squad" collection.
I thought I needed more typical blonde dolls for my harem.
Bought because I had a digital camera and could do the activities!
14) FOXY
Ebony with short curly hair, bought in 2004.
Bought along with Terri and the first Catwoman.
Originally part of the first "California Girl" collection.
Hair style and color, plus skin tone is very nice.
Has nice bikini and spring-break appeal!
Bought because I had a digital camera and could do the activities!
15) TERRI
Tanned brunette bought with Foxy & CW in 2004.
Bought along with Foxy and the first Catwoman.
Originally part of the first "California Girl" collection.
Has nice bikini and spring-break appeal!
Bought because I had a digital camera and could do the activities!
16) CATWOMAN (or CW)
The Halle Berry Catwoman B-doll version.
1/2 ebony 1/2 caucasian bought in 2004 with Foxy & Terri.
Un-removable suit/clothes is fetish-oriented.
Has great skin tone, nice eyes, and sexy super-short hair!
Opened-up / Unscealed in advance, but I couldn't wait to
cream her up!
Traded one of my 3 CW dolls to a fellow B-doll enthousiast!
17) ROSALYN
Latin beauty bought in 2005
Unique face and gorgeous dark hair.
Part of the "Amazing Nails" collection. (see Rosalyn)
I couldn't resist her charms...
... still looking for that "Tiffany Mynx" doll!
I was looking for a doll that reminded me of Tiffany Mynx, the way the
Perm doll reminded me of Tera Patrick, and the way the Kaylie doll
reminded me of fellow pornstar Kaylie. That day, I was looking at a
cowgirl brunette (a 2005 California Girl series) and the Rosalyn doll.
Both did not feature that Mynx inkling. I ended up buying Rosalyn
because she was cheaper and looked more exotic.
I'm also waiting for the company to do doll versions of the following celebrities:
- Mariah Carey (hate her music & public personae, but what a babe!)
- Salma Hayek (the most gorgeous female in the known universe)
- Paris Hilton & Nicole Ritchie : strictly for a buddy of mine... don't like them!
Here are the available discs so far (april 2005):
(Each disc features The following: 10 to 30 second
clips, one for each session at least. About 20 to
60 monster-sized pictures of each session, mostly
the post-cum aftermath. Some dolls also feature a
few odd-ball experiments, and some of the pictures
also feature resized versions. Although the theme
throughout 2004 is moslty cum on one doll at a
time, you will find a few deviations from the
fold. All of it centers around B-doll activities.)
01. (2004) Katt, Punk, Rio, Various B*llsh*t (mixed dolls, tests, etc..).
The first official sessions with first dolls #1, 2, 3 with posing sessions,
at least two full cumshot sessions on each doll, and some more pics & clips.
The Various Bull contains stuff like dolls in groups cumshot sessions, late
night hand held sessions, and the like. Just a note: One of my own favorite
ejaculations of all time can be found in the Rio folder.
02. (2004) Flex, Kris, Kayla, Perm.
Dolls #4 to 7 each get at least 2 cumshot sessions each (some are Prom Night-
Themed, not in CDr 04's "Prom Night" folder), as well as posing session(s). Just a
a note: Perm (my Tera Patrick-like doll) gets 4 juicings to herself!
03. (2004) Star, Streak, Nails, Sunny.
Dolls #8 to 11 each get at least 2 creamings each (Star also has a Prom-
Night-Themed cum, not on CDr 04's "Prom Night" folder), with very little
posing sets. Sunny has a "Box Cum" session, the first of a few for unopened
dolls. Just a note: Nails gets a massive thick facial in one of her clips!
04. (2004) CatWoman, Prom Night, Fake, AVI various/promos.
Catwoman, doll #16 (opened from box early before the others) gets in all sorts
of cum trouble by herself or with friends. Prom Night features 2 to ? dolls in
prom night dresses getting buttered, including alot of the very first tests and
sessions I tried out.. Fake cum folder also features a real cum
on fake session. Various & Promos are short tests and montages I tried out,
early on (often before the first "official" solo dolls sessions).
I can also do some "custom" mixed discs, that is take folders from various available discs
and editing them on a single (or two) disc for you, if you don't want to buy one of the
discs already available. But for that, it would cost slightly extra... See "TRADE" section.
TRADE instead of $$$ : I also accept trading if you wish. I find that the equivalent of
one adult (XXX) DVD sent to me versus up to 5 CDrs of my stuff (remeber shipping costs!)
should be equitable. If you don't think so, contact me for more details and other
possibilities of trade . A full list of adult DVD titles I am specifically looking for
is available upon request. It would be my pleasure to trade DVDs vs CDrs with you!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment