Yup that's right!
After the rather disastrous events of April 8 2024 (which was just yet another one of those constantly being censored off every single platform there is/was online), where G00gle decided to de-activate permanently my account where I had my 3rd blog, my email and all that is/was attached to my main B.B.B. stuff, well...
I decided to give up.
Throw in the towel.
Well not precisely as I am doing this here right now, but let's just say that if you followed ALL my blogs, especially the 3rd one which lasted well over 10 years I think, then you know that every time I need to re-start from scratch, I basically "continue where I left off" instead of trying to re-up and re-do EVERY SINGLE THING I have been doing since around 2004.
So if you just pop in into the "glorious"world of the BBB, welcome, and apologies as I won't be offering much in terms of the nature of what I do "in blog form", and sort of expect people to already know and be well versed in the format I use.
If you're a long time reader and follower, well what else can I say except welcome back... yet again!
This time around there will be be MAJOR CHANGES in the format of this blog in the hopes this one stays up and running and not put down/censored yet again by the f4$c1sts behind the powermoney hungry conglomerate.
The FIRST real change will be AUTO-CENSORSHIP. What this means is I will try to change the format from the "X" rating, to a more "R" rating. Basically what you will be seeing here will be heavily edited and carefully selected material which will exclude all serious possible offending media.
You will be able to counter-act this by subscribing to the BBB mailing list where I will be email you the links to down load the complete and uncensored versions of my BBBing. Stay tuned as I have yet to determine exactly how, and when this will be done.
The SECOND real change will be a definite shift in tone. Seasoned readers will have come be used to my special brand of black dry humor mixed with absurdity with a pitch of sarcasm intertwined (depending on days) with good wholesome positivity and such. Now, as I am sure everything which has transpired has made it clear, my tone may possibly be quite dry and sarcastic all the time. Just putting it out there as a warning.
Finally, I just wanted to vent a bit... Seeing as how absolutely out of control this whole internet censorship has become.
It's so odd actually when I think about it. When I first started surfing the net back in 1994 (before I myself had a computer and home access to the net) it was a totally different thing altogether. Those old sites which looked straight out of Windows 3.1 or something, offered so much for free without ads and restrictions the way we see today. It's like the whole web has been transformed in the 30 years I have been experiencing it.
Also let us never forget the reason why the world wide web existed in the first place: a safe haven for internauts to escape the reality of corrupted capitalism and the business world. Their original manifesto can not even be found online anymore due to all these mega corporations owning everything - in effect controlling the information being released out there as well as (you guessed it) censoring data they don't want the everyday people to have access to.
Berners-Lee understood that the Web needed to be unfettered by patents, fees, royalties, or any other controls in order to thrive. This way, millions of innovators could design their own products to take advantage of it.
I also wonder why I am not feeling more angry about all this censorship I have went through the past decades. Perhaps it comes from the fact that it has happened so often, for so long, on so many platforms, that maybe I have grown accustomed to it?
Maybe it is also the advancement of my age, where I am finally realizing that such things are more trivial than important additions to every day life. Maybe I am finally "growing up", for the lack of better term. Understand that fleeting materials and virtual are just that: un-important in the grander scheme of things. Well unless you are a trans-humanism and believe that one day we will be able to download our consciousness into a virtual space, the internet doesn't make people immortal, doesn't cure diseases nor stops wars and hatred. In fact I sometimes wonder if the internet doesn't help and contribute to all the negativity and upside-down world we live in these days.
Then there's being censored off the longest-lasting platform (or so it seems) I had found a "home" in. Could it be coincidence that this happened in 2024, and pretty much exactly 20 years after I started shooting/posting BBB clips and pics online? Could it be just that, a strange coincidence, or could it be something akin to a predestination, or maybe something which had been pre-ordained.
Anyway I was always a very paranoid person to begin with, and after all these years of censorship over censorship over censorship has only made me resent the human race more and more. The sheer evil and hypocrisy of it all. Big companies get away doing whatever they want because they flood everyone's net with their constant junk, but the DIYers are always paying the price because we can't afford to be protected behind walls of lawyers and such.
Let's let's just see where this version of my blog goes. I know it's going to be such a paler version of anything I have ever done before, for all the above mentioned reasons. Man, having to resort to self-censorship in order to stay online? Well once I get the BBB mailing list up and running again, you know what to do if you want to get the uncensored stuff!
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
No comments:
Post a Comment