OK OK I know... too many non BBB posts! What can I say? It's real life interference!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)



Alright so I know that only 2 or so posts ago was a "break" from regular BBB stuff but I just wanted to do a quickie while I was drunk. Yes, I brought down with me about 6 ounces of Vodka (OK maybe just 5...) in the studio while I was trying to work on a stupid VHS editing project (a personal thing, you know), and since I need to "sober up" before I return to my regular scheduled programming of real life end of weekend stuff, I thought I would just pop in, say "hello" and then just let the Mofoe's (not to type the real terms, you know - CENSORSHIP lurks everywhere!) fall in their place!



So basically I am still alive, I am still trying to exist online in this uber-censorship friendly era (it's insane: since 2020 the censors have doubled-down tri-fold on the deleting of us, the DIYers!) and I will try to keep it alive and breathing even though it's now just a pale watered-down version of what it once was.



\As per all my previous posts on this blog (and pretty much most of my censored 3rd one), we are at the mercy of those fa$c1st p1gs overlords who bought the internet and turned it against us since around Y2K (2000). OK so I made my points ABUNDATLY clear numerous times ad nauseaum in my previous blog about who should be paid and who should be credited, and all that blah blah blah, but for the time being, the evil overlords have won, and we must continue to attempt to continue the flame alive and well (oops that's me drunk3n state slurring speech again!) while trying to keep a down-low due to the ever watchful evil eyes of autobots everywhere.



Just understand that you got my emails (with the new email that is!) in the past and thus you should know what to do / what to expect by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment