OK so again, as per the previous post (the second), this may not be what you were coming in for when you decided to re-re-re-re-re-restart following this 4th blog incarnation, but as per the 1st post, all real "X" rated material will be censored and you will have to join the BBB mailing list when that becomes available.
As the title suggests, these very PC / PG photos of some of my earliest Bdolls ever are quite possibly the very first photo tests I did with the Bdolls using the digital camera at the time. Granted it's absolute h*rsesh1* by any standards whatsover, but for the sake of completion, I thought I would continue forth with yesterday's post in attempting to start the blog here with some kind of "chronological" order... At least until I get tired of doing it!
| LEFT: Rio (Bdoll #3?), RIGHT: Star (Bdoll #4?) |
These first few photos of Star and Rio (my 4rth and 3rd Bdolls, respectively) wearing outfits I had obviously bought prior, are obviously amongst my first tests with macro photography and focus, as posing and background were obviously not important whatsoever. I think I never did share these photos as they never were meant to be ever "published", but at this point in time, 20 years after the fact, I thought "oh why not?".
... and yes, as you can see by the stains already well "encrusted" on the dolls' outfits, these were previously used! Like you all already know, I did do BBB stuff BEFORE the arrival of the digital camera, so it's only normal we see some "residual discharges" from time to time!
ABOVE: Streak and Rio, decked out in those "home girls" makeshift outfits. Back in those days, retail stores carried some VERY nice Bdolls (I acquired my first few dozen at discounted prices as well!) and a lot of clothes/accessories, although you had to use your imagination and get creative in the ways you wanted to use them for the "fetish" requirements of the sessions. But I am now thinking that THESE last couple of photos were NOT part of the earliest tests for the BBB's first digital camera, but in fact may be leftovers for when I burned my first ever BBB CDr back in 2004, featuring the first ever BBB clips and photosets... The blueprints of what was to continue for 20 years, man!
ABOVE: Catwoman (the 1st one as I ended up buying 3 in total!) and Perm in a catsuit costume. Again I think these pics were taken around 2005 because I did not start doing the infamous Halloween sessions until that year. Still, it's amongst the very first BBB pics ever taken!
Alright everyone I hope I am not boring the living be-cheezus out of you with these "PG" / PC photos! Like the 1st post said, I need to be extra super cautious as to not attract the watchful eyes of the corporate elite of our overlords!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
No comments:
Post a Comment