Alright folks, well if you haven't read the very first post on this blog, nor the previous "Katt" post, I suggest you read up on those before starting here because I think you may not understand why this is what it is, the how-come it is this way, and of course why these posts will look different / clunky as opposed to the smooth way I used to craft these.
But basically after the Bl0gg3r f4$c1sts censored my 10+ year 3rd blog, AND changed yet again their interface (photo upload is total crap + can't upload videos anymore) I thought that since I sort-of need to re-start, I might as well do it in a semi-chronological way.
Plus as you are reading this, my BBB activities have officially been online, and censored, for 20 years! Seriously I am as more surprised than anyone that I would STILL be doing this after two full decades (longer still if you count the pre-digital camera days).
So to celebrate 20 years of BBB, I have been MASSIVELY screwed and censored in a way which is perhaps the best example of the autobot controlled internet world we now live in, I thought that, for a time at least, I would do some kind of retrospective view of the BBB, which is what these first post are all about....
Oh and before I forget, I haven't yet re-started the BBB mailing list which is essentially the ONLY way anyone can actually view ALL the BBB, uncute, uncensored and unedited! Sure the PH allows "most" of my content but I need to censor bits, like when I show the TV screens playing porn, I need to edit that stuff out because their autobots detect "co-performers" which haven't validated their ID and so they erase those videos. May what a world we live in!
On the other platform, OnlyFans, they don't allow the Giga stuff, and other non-sperm-oriented "discharges". And they also watermark everything.
So basically as I had predicted long ago, the internet is now openly and obviously out to get me. Thus there is no safe haven anymore for my stuff, which was once not simply accepted but "cherished" in a way. We are now continuing "on fumes" instead of the perpetuum momentum which we once had the luck (and the right) to do without the PC police always riding against the DIY guy's back!
Alright so let's get back to business here! Like the prevoious post, here is Punk, my 2nd ever purchased Bdoll. If memory serves me right (remember; this journey started around 199 or so!!!) After a while with only the brunette Katt to fulfill my doll fantasies, I wanted to expand the possibilities. I think by then I knew I would eventually purchase a digital camera and so I obviously knew that if I wanted to one day post my stuff online, I would need more diversity in the choice targets.
I had made piece and decided to purchase a blonde doll, as she is the more stereotypical model of said Bdoll. HOwever when I went to another retail store I stumbled upon this Bdoll which has a rotating scalp, so you could have her sporting dyed-off-white hair in the front and purple in the back of vice-versa. I thought this was a brilliant idea and also provided even more diversity, seeing as she could be the stereotypical blonde, as well as a "punk" purple... Hence the name, obviously!
Much like Katt, Punk was very active before the arrival of the first digital camera. If I am not mistaken I think I had accumulated 8 Bdolls before the arrival of the first camera, but we shall see.
In this post, these are the (almost) complete photos in full size (click on a pic; it should open in it's original size), except for the really explicit stuff which I can not show, in order to avoid un-necessary detection from the evil overlords lurking everywhere, waiting to censore me again.
For a while, I would do photo sessions of the Bdoll(s) in their original outfit, and then do a couple of $$$ sessions and in some cases a giga or two. On this, the very first BBB CDr from 2004, Punk had 2 or 3 regular c*msh0t sessions, 1 or 2 phot sessions, and a mini Giga. As per my previously mentioning, the new interface doesn't allow regular multiple photo uploads nor any video uploads whatsoever. Thus the so-called photosets are not in their proper order (see the previous Katt post for more details)
| Where is the auto-rotate when you need it? |
| When the auto-rotate bug would come handy, it doesn't.... |
Punk lasted a respectable time within the BBB. She was retired early on in late 2007 when Taipan's then girlfriend had developed a crush on her, so I decided to donate her (punk) to Taipan's better half. Obviously this was a very long time ago and they didn't last all that long (Taipan having been married twice afterwards!) so I have absolutely no idea where Punk could be now.
Shame too as I am sure that there were a few of the BBB readers and followers who would have just loved to get their paws on this real vintage piece of history!
I remember stumbling upon her her a couple years back in an eBay search and for nostalgia's sake I was almost tempted to get another copy... But it would have been nothing more than a decoration by that time, as my taste in Bdolls had already undergone massive changes.
You know, since my previous blog was so dense and had thousands upon thousands of posts, I keep wondering if I had ever revisited their earlier BBB sessions in this fashion. I know that one of my most popular videos off of PH was a cumpilation featuring almost all the p0pshots from 2004-2005 (running well over 20 minutes if I recall), but I do not know if I actually made posts with pics and such. Well yeah obviously SOME of them, as I would go pick and chose in the archives once in a while...
And yes I am STILL slowly working on the "What Is BBB?" permanent page. It's taking forever due to the new interface and the fact that so much was lost throughout the years... It's incredibly depressing when I think about it, but there are better things to do with one's time and energy than keeping dweeling on the censored past....
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment