B. B. B. chronologically: Katt-Punk-Rio (2004 standalone session rated R)

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)






Alright so now what do we have here?

Hidden inside another folder of that very first BBB CDr containing amongst the very first BBB activies was this little jolly of a session: BBB's 1st 3 Bdolls (Katt, Punk, Rio) join together to get a group sloshing! 

I only censored one pic from this set because it showed by Butter Noodle (and you know we can't show X stuff here unless we are asking for the Evil Overlords to notice me again!). However it was my sentiment back in the day (20 years ago, dudes!) that most doll fetishists wouldn't come here to watch my member in it's birthday suit glory and so I concentrated strictly on the lovely little plastic ladies







Above: the initial set-up (more or less): a tripod-like contraption (*) and one single table top clippable night light. Bdolls on a chair with a bed sheet over it, and I would come (pun intended) from the side as to not stand in the light. 

(*) Someone gave me an early Amiga computer because it had a scanner capability. However the scanned was this contraption with a camera which would take a real photo and send it digitalized into the Amiga. For lack of other gear and equipment, this was my only "tripod" for the camera used in those days, so I had to really work around the contraption in order to get watcheable angles!










































Nothing less that a slice of history right here folks! I hope you aren't finding this too boring, especially if you were used to my posts prior the censorship. Don't worry we won't be doing the chronological thing step by step. I just want to ease into the new blog in a way that doesn't feel like I am exactly and strictly speaking jumping right off where I left off. Even though I did write in those earlier posts that THAT was my M.O.                                However in trying to re-work on a "base" page ("What Is BBB", still in the works!) I am discovering all these old physical archives which survived the external drives self-destructs as well as many failed cloud back-ups (those were always erased/censored eventually).

This is curious because yesterday (as I write this) my wife actually started talking about maybe looking into one of those cloud services, as per one of her techie friends. Apparently we could get like a lifetime one payment fee and then have "X" amount of virtual storage space. Curious as how that came from her, but then again she is well aware that in those two external drives crap-out, we lost hundreds and thousands of pics and clips of our many travels throughout the years. 

Alright I gotta take a break: work has re-begun and I need to tend to my responsibilities!

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

No comments:

Post a Comment