B. B. B. chronologically: Kris, the 6th ever Bdoll!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)





OK alright so ho hey yeah! Alright well before I start babbling yet again about whatever tickles my fancy, I suggest that, if you did not already do so, go scope out the VERY FIRST POST from early April 2024 before continuing forth, or maybe you will end up not understanding exactly what it is I am doing here for this 4th blog (after being censored, oh let's not ever attempt at a number, but it's in the higher 100s at the very least). 

But for sh1ts and giggles, basically I thought that if I were to try to do a "re-start" yet over again (and again, and again, and again, etc) - even though I did mention I wouldn't even try because the BBB has been going on for over 20 years (before the official start on digital in 2004). Wait I started a sentence and got side tracked as always... so yeah, "IF" I were to try for yet another re-start, maybe I should try to do a semi chronological re-cap of the BBB... even though trying to remember every single unique BBB session since April 2004 is impossible, as I can barely recall sessions from last month! Anyway as per my life over the past decade (and more), time is an issue and I really do not have a lot of it, so I need to basically do these posts guerilla style as I am able to because I am required to be productive elsewhere... such as building a shelf in the unfinished garage after breakfast so we can elevate some of our stuff in storage down there in case there's another flood. 




Alright so in this post we get seriously almost all the very first pictures of the 6th ever bought Bdoll, Kris. She was purchased on the same day as Kayla, also part of the secret spells collection, and you can get more details about that in yesterday's post about her (Kayla). Much like all the first 10 BBB dolls, Kris was used extensively prior to the acquisition of the first digital camera in April 2004, so while these are technically not her first activities, these are her very first BBB digital pictures.

Back then I was not doing those "Meet The .... Bdoll" as I was doing for the past few years on the prior 3rd censored blog, but I did do these introductory posing sessions, usually with (most) of the dolls' original outfits. So here is Kris, the light chocolate colored Bdoll who was very active in the earlier years of the BBB, in sessions such as "Home Grlz", and accompanying other Bdolls. This post features most of her first BBB digital activities, culled from the 2nd ever burned CDr disc back in 2004. Now I am unsure if I already established this in a previous post or if it is something which I have already written in a future post yet to be published, but I won't be doing too many of these posts in this format: i.e. posting ALL the pics from the sessions. Why? Well there are a couple reasons:

1) the new new new new (etc...) Bl0gger interface has yet re-re-re-re-re-changed and is now less user friendly than ever before, making uploading pictures a real nightmare - for example it has to be done in a drag and drop fashion, and if you do so with multiple pics, it will post then in reverse order than what you wanted them to be.

2) Each picture has to be manually and individually re-sized to fit this blogpost, and so it is VERY (f*ck1ng) long to do, and quite a pain.

3) A lot of these earlier sessions feature a lot of redundancy in photos due to limited experience on my part as well as limited space and lighting. just looking at these old pics and I see how I was trying to get the perfect shot so I would take 2-3-4-5- pics in a very similar fashion in order to try to get the "best" shot.

So since it's so darn long trying to make a blog post of this type (even tough it may look like it was produced by a ch1ld) I decided sometime like last week or so to actually minimize some of the upcoming and future posts, to save time and for brevity's sake.

As always I suggest you join the "BBB Mailing List" (see the very first post from this blog in early-mid April 2024) where it will be the only way to get access to all BBB clips and pics without the censorship imposed by the f4$cist overlords who now own and control the internet, making it more and more impossible for the DIY indie guy who wants to share all this stuff for free, to operate in any way.





































Interesting that in my previous (censored) blog, the darn interface would auto-rotate pics in their wrong format, whereas this time, when that f*ck1ng auto rotate would be handy, it doesn't work. Again, blame the bl0gger interface for making a totally unfriendly and difficult to use tool which is basically getting worse and worse with every new "upgrade" they do. I even researched this and apparently I am not alone in this - far from it - but obviously the greedy f4$c1sts at g00gle just don't care about the users, especially those who don't pay them for virtual services.































































































































Alright so tomorrow is the beginning of another work week for me, and if it's anything like last week, I may be able to do any "work" on this blog at all. So I may be OUT OF SERVICE if you will, but surely you understand why (read my Kayla post from yesterday for more details. In the meantime, until I return to writing this blog, I hope you are enjoying this post (and the previous ones as well), and understand how incredibly limited I am now in terms of avoiding being seen by the f4$cist overlords who lurk and own everything with their autobots who can't tell the difference between a 12" doll and a human being, and who can decypher between sarcasm and real dialogue. So I will try to bring you some more fine BBB stuff, but we shall see when opportunity allows me to do so! Be safe out there!




































































B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

No comments:

Post a Comment