Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Hello again everyone! Alright so in this instance I will admit I won't be writing much because my foot injury is acting up again, although in a different manner. I will discuss this later on. Suffice it to say the pain is quite intense!
B.B.B. chronologically this time around it's only natural to get to Flex. She was part of a micro-series where the Bdolls had an entirely flexible body (hence the name) probably due to an inner metal frame wire of somesuch. This made her "skin" / plastic much different than other Bdolls, but it was by no means any less comfortable to wrap around your you-know-what.
She was bought at the same time as Rio, and again at a discount at one of those big chain retail stores who had so many Bdolls they had to liquidate them on a semi-regular basis. If memory serves me right, and that was well over two decades ago, there were only 2 dolls in this collection; the usual typical blonde and this ebony cutey.
Flex was quite active for a very short while because she actually ended up being the very first Bdoll I had ever retired, in the earliest years of the BBB in order to make space for more incoming dolls. If I am not mistaken, she was donated to Taipan The Outlaw after I mentionned I was willing to part with her her "very soon".
To this day, I do believe I still have her pants and top in my accessories, although very much in less than pristine condition due to numerous adventures, washings, and that 2023 humidity pocket situation (you will remember from my previous blog).
If you recall the last few posts on my censored blog I was dealing with a foot injury brought upon by changing the cat liters. Well it's been healing super nicely actually and I thought that within a week I would be back to my "old" self, but the night before last (Thursday the 18th 2024) I must have done a series of wrong movements because the next day (Friday the 19th April 2024) I had OTHER parts of my foot hurting quite bad, and this morning (Saturday the 20th) I couldn't barely get up. Now I don't know what is happening to me but this is getting ridiculous. It isn't like I am taxing my foot/feet any more than usual, and in fact I have been extra super careful for the past weeks as to not exert too much physical strain on any part of my body.
Anyway it's quite the ordeal now as I can barely walk nor stand up, and with all the responsibilities and and whatnot to do on a daily basis, it isn't the best of situations to deal with. Anyway I just wanted to pin this point here and now in order to explain perhaps my change of tone and the fact I may not appear as enthusiastic as usual. But then again this whole situation of being censored also took it's toll, so it's no surprise the little spark I had seems to be diminished to the point of being self-cynical about the entire concept of it all.
I mean if the internet won't allow any type of free adult content done DIY with no selling out whatsoever, it's a very sad state that we live in a world so bent on censoring everything which isn't big corporation crap or spam bulldongs.
Alright let's hope things get better sooner than later so we can get back to doing things nice and proper, the way they aught to be! Have a good one!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment