My 1st non-B.B.B. post; taking a short "break" from the re-starting of it all yet again...
The only reason I am not doing that BBB in chronological order type of post is because I am writing this one away from my usual haunt (the basement studio area) where my surviving external hard drive(s) and CDr archives are located. I wouldn't know how to explain to my wife why I would haul up on the kitchen table while we are eating breakfast before going out to run our weekly errands all that stuff she isn't supposed to know about.
So strictly speaking I guess I have to do this non-BBB post in order simply to create a post to help populate this blog. Don't know if you recall but on the old blog that got censored on April 08 2024 by our friendly f4$c1sts at G00gl3 sometime between 2009 up until late 2023 I was really starting to crank them quite regularly and on a rather high-paced speed (if that makes sence: remember when I write these I am usually interrupted every 5-6 words by my wife talking to me!).
I am still working on that permanent "What Is BBB?" page. It's taking me quite a long time because I am trying to find the cast pictures of all my Bdolls. When the old blog was censored, it took with it everything that was on there, the bulk of it not existing elsewhere anymore (2012 + 2020 external drive failures, the p0rn purge of late 2020, etc.). So there's a LOT of BBB material which basically doesn't exist anymore at all. So finding cast pics photos is not just very difficult, it is next to impossible. Remember the Gw3n Bdoll? Or how about the Sandr4 Park3r Bdoll? The Sandr4 Park3r Bdoll is 100% erased: absolutely zero trace of her has survived the 2020 crash. So basically it's really tough to find "decent" pics of some of those 2009-2019 Bdolls.
Bl0gg3r here once again changed their interface to something yet even crappier than the last versions. But that shouldn't come as a surprise as that's what these corporations do: f0rce you to do their upgrades to less user friendly ones. Story of the moder post Y2K world we live in.
On a lighter note I will be sharing with you pics from my screensaver and talking about the lovely ladies which populate it.
If you are wondering where is all the c*m, p0rn, and explicit stuff, well as per my very first post here, I need to do self-censorship in order not to be attracted by the radars of the f4$c1$t overlords who are controlling this once "free" domain and who are responsible for the deletion of my previous blog, my shared Gdrive (the BBB mailing list: more details to come later, and my main account. I mean surely eventually maybe we will be able to return to form in the "X" rating, but until then I can only really play it safe by being "R" rated. Sorry about that!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
No comments:
Post a Comment