Hello allo et bonjour everyone!
Been a spell since I was here to do a proper BBB update. But there's a lot more going on, if you did not follow my Twitter or my reddit posts...
OK first off let's celebrate the fact that I was able to actually edit a "ton" of BBB material, both much older and new! The first of which is one from 2007 with a Miss B.B.B> where Kaylie is the center one, surrounded by the other winners and runners up!
I do not know if you current readers remember those days when I would do polls on the Yah00 groups and you would vote on who would be crowned Miss BBB. ANyway the concept is fairly simple, and since I did not wish to alienate anyone, everyone who was nominated ended up having their sessions!
This was also during a time when my one and only digital camera had a major malfunction and could not take pictures. Or it did but they were horrible. In anycase that is why there are no pics from the session; I had to do some print screens of the session itself just to showcase atop of this post!
You can find the complete session, which is essentially short 15 second clips stitched together end to end to form the "long version". This was because it was the limitations of the Yah00 groups files' capacity. In essence, the members of the groups were meant to download each clip and re-edit them to form the whole. Back then sites like Xtube were just starting and I wasn't yet entirely certain of them....
You can also find the cumshot only clip over at this post on my ONlyFans page:
Which brings us to where are the clips on P0rnhub? Ah yes, where indeed...
This is a story I will be discussing at least over the next few posts (if I remember to do so!) but let's begin at the beginning:
On Sunday August 17 2025 (which was both my 1/2 brother "D" and ex p0rnstar Jayna Oso's birthdays!) I started uploading the new (and old) batch of BBB clips. According to the way PH operates (and their rather useless support and self-help pages) it can take up to 24-48 hours until a video is online and available, but if the status of a video remains in the "being saved" format after 3 hours, it means something went wrong with the upload and to try again.
As per the print screen above which was taken AFTER the 2nd time I tried to re-upload the clips, most of them were "corrupted". Only the "bonus high de belly cam" MOV format files worked, but the usual AVI formats which I use were all corrupted.
Over the course of the next couple of days, I would keep uploading and after like 6-8 hours, the files would show up again as corrupted. I contacted PH's help and support, and... crickets... Nothing.... I sent them print screens (as the one above) to show them that most of my uploads were re-corrupted and etc...
What is curious is that those exact same files were 100% fine on my OnlyFans.
So in anycase, I will continue this story later, but for now, I will be sending you the links to the OF posts containing the BBB clips...
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details




No comments:
Post a Comment