Alright so top of the morning to y'all!
OK so last time in case you did not read the previous posts before stumbling upon this one:
1) I decided to stop posting all the pics from the photo sets on these posts because A) I already self-censor to avoid autobot detection as much as possible, and B) uploading and resizing all the pics from a given session is very boring and time consuming and I don't get 100s of views on my blog anyway!
Here's one from around 2006 or so. It features a few of my then "classic" Bdoll platic ladies, with the real focus being on the Brittney Skye Bdoll. Now I am not 100% sure because hey man, these sessions are almost 20 years old, so trying to remember the specifics is near impossible!
I do remember I wanted to try "handsfree cumshots" and I decided to do a few. In fact I know this for certain: later on in 2007 when my wife had purchased a secondary camera and I started shooting with 2 angles. At one point the older camera was sent in to be repaired (remember how it didn't take proper pics at some point?), and so I thought that while I waited for it to be fixed, I might as well experiment by doing "not full BBB sessions" and so I actually did a whole bunch of handsfree sessions!
THis is just a super small one, essentially it is just the cumshot. NOthing fancy before, no real after, just me stuffing my cock in Brittney's face and popping a load without manual help.
In fact, while I did provide the link to the OF post where it currently resides, I think I am going to try to see if I can not post the clip right here on the blog the way I did the Kaylie Bday giga from yesterda's post...
Oh and once again, in case you did not read the prior posts before this one, the reason why the current video links are for OF instead of PH is because PH decided to corrupt all my uploads since Aug. 17 2025, and after re-re-uploading them (and there's a ton of them) and PH still corrupted them, well I decided "F*CK IT" for now, and until they fix their bugs, I'm gonna upload the stuff to OF.
ABOVE: Here's the clip that's just a hint over a minute long!
https://onlyfans.com/1909040471/butter_bbb
Of course it wouldn't be B.B.B. without continual censorship, right? AS per yesterday's post, instead of going about how PH seem to want me out of their website (read prior blogs for some of my conspiracy theories) here's another censorship which happened on another platform. Don't worry, I am not posting extra bonus or secret videos elsewhere online, just tryng out other places which offer video hosting just in case... So here goes the latest one:
Here's one from that Xvideos website. I thought to myself since I had an account over there, maybe I could post a couple of videos in case some Bdoll fetishists use that platform and stumble upon my "work".... This is of course strictly to re-direct them here on my blog or over at the PH channel... although as I mentioned, I do not know how much longer I can trust them anymore...
Anyway turns out I uploaded about 15 clips over there, only 12 made it through the upload process, the above one was the first (and only) one to get published, only to be deleted semi-automatically for the reason of... OTHER ! ! ! !
Again, this is not just more proof that I am the most censored man only, but that the websites run by autobots are absolutely useless. I mean they can not even offer a reason? And yes I did reach out to them, and again, like PH, only crickets. No answer, no support, nothing.
OK well that's all I have for you at this time. Let's see if I can post some more BBB posts here with links to the videos on OF (Because PH is pretty much dead at this moment), as well as more adventures in daily censorship!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:
Post a Comment