Alrigh then!
Continuing from the past posts, I am no longer posting ALL the pics from the sessions from which the videos were edited because 1) I already auto censor some, and 2) it's long and boring to do.
Here's another session from 2007, which is probably later than the one published a couple days ago (Kaylie a Miss B.B.B. with....), because there are some pictures from this session. In fact if memory serves me right my wife had bought a second digital camera, so I would use that one form the pics and the bonus 2nd cumshot angle.
Here are two long retired Bdolls: Sunny and Punk! Sunny was donated to a then fan in 2009 (Dev I believe was part of his handle at the time), whereas Punk was donated to "The Major" 's then girlfriend who thought she was a pretty doll.
You will also see in the back three still boxed up Bdolls. Marianne, who was a gift from someone online, with Crystal Rae and Angelia Crystal.
After the next few pictures you will find the link to the OnlyFan post where you can find the "full" version as well as the "just the cumshot" variant.
So yeah man... Like I said a couple of posts ago, there is an issue with P0rnhub, where 99% of the uploads I was doing since August 17 2025 are considered "corrupted". Normally one would think there's a problem with the files but then they are perfect over at OF... so... ?????
I have attempted to re-upload on a few occasions, but to no avail. It is as though NOW PH is refusing the AVI formats and only the "other" format of MOV.
Their online onsite "help" sections do not cover any technical issues, and so far their customer service / support has been nothing but crickets.
Hence why "As of this time", only OF (OnlyFans) has the more recent video uploads I've done.
I know the platform is a total hassle because even if my account is 100% free to view, you still need a credit card to access and create an account to view the platform...
Anyway I tried to also upload stuff on other platforms (nothing official so do not worry about trying to find "the latest" BBB stuff hidden somewhere), but... Well let's say the censorship is truly everywhere and I am also constantly being the one to be taken down! More on this in the next post. For now, enjoy this oldie featuring retired beauties!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment