As I am writing this I am already "stocking up" 9so to speak) in the drafts of posts to come. I am taking advantage of this "momentum" to try to get a lot of stuff ready so all I need to do is write up these posts and release them, giving some material for you fine folks to sink your teeth into.
Also at the time of this writing I am almost finished with the new-new-new-new-re-re-re-redux SIMPLIFIED (minimalised) version of the "What Is BBB?" permanent page. All I am missing is the exact list of all the BBB dolls which were ever part of the BBB br0thel, as well as their cast pictures. Again, maybe I already wrote about this, or maybe it's GOING to be released in a future post which was already written, but... when the previous blog was deleted, it took everything and since the 2012 + 2020 external drives crashes housed so much, I do not remember exactly which Bdolls came and went!
OK so for today's post we are looking back to Rio, who was my 3rd ever purchased Bdoll. She was bought alongside/same time as the Flex Bdoll (post incoming soon) and by this time in my thinking for the BBB, I wanted to add ebony to the variety of plastic ladies. I bought both Rio & Flex because on one hand, I enjoyed the thought of having an entirely flexible Bdoll to fool around with, but Rio was just too darn gorgeous! Plus, those retail stores were selling them at a rebate, so it was quite easy for me to buy both at once.
Rio was for a while my absolute favorite Bdoll. I loved her face and her skin tone and her long silky jet black hair. She was super busy in those earlier days of the BBB, both before and after the digital camera era (2004). She took part in a whole bunch of sessions, like "Home Grlz", "Bikini Beach", bonus private sessions...
I was in regular contact with my then fellow online friend and Bdoll fetischist Taipan the Outlaw, who told me how much he really loved Rio himself and was sadenned that he himself was never able to score one. So we devised a plan for a long-distance exchange (he was stationed in Europe at the time, or maybe it was Japan; I forget) where he's send me a Bdoll of his and I would send him Rio for a certain amount of time.
However something happened in those times because not only did I never get his package with his Bdoll, but he never got to receive Rio. Both had mysteriously been hijacked and dissapeared in the mail system. Therefore Rio was retired not by choice but by accident. The good news is that when she did dissapear (late 2006-early 2007), I had shot a whole bunch of sessions with her in order to not give the impression she was MIA during those early Y4h00 clubs/groups.
Taipan told me many years later how he had managed to score a Rio Bdoll for himself. Get this, apparently he contacted the manufacturer directly and said something like he was a serious sollector and that money was no object, and they ended up selling one to him! He never told me how much he dished out for that little miracle to happen, but back then, as he said, I myself would probably never had been able to afford it.
Taipan was not only instrumental to my first few years as doing the BBB, but also was a wealth of knowledge on the subject of Bdolls. He told me how the manufacturer held a private patent for a secret "recipe" for the Bdoll's unique plastic texture. That's why cheap dollar store imitations and knock-offs just don;t feel the same at all.He went so far as to hire a chemist to try to analyze what was the molecular combinations for said patented plastic!
Also when the model muses came out (around 2009, maybe?) which was at the tail end of our then much rarer communications, he told me they had started to use a harsher plastic for those body molds, something he trully didn't enjoy at all, whereas I was starting to veer towards that body type over the more "traditional" Bdolls of the mid-late 80s and throughout the 90s.
| Where's that #$*&^%ing auto-rotate when you need it, right? |
Alright so what you have here are all the photos (more or less) from that very first BBB CDr from 2004, compromising of the first official (captured with the digital camera) material featuring Rio. Again like about the first 10 Bdolls in the har3m, those earlier dolls were active before any digital camera ever appeared in my household. However in all honesty I barely remember doing anything before the digital cameras, because once that became a reality, I would spend a lot of time re-visiting the clips, re-watching them, organizing the photo folders, etc. Prior to that the 35mm prints and stuff eventually were either donated to Taipan, or had to be retired through our many downsizings and movings.
There were a few rolls of film that I recall which I never scanned before shipping them to Taipan. Regular 35mm cameras did not have a macro setting so I couldn't really take proper pictures (in focus) of anything closer than about 3 feet.
That was a real revelation with the digital camera; the ability to do macro photography. If such an option was not available, I strongly doubt the BBB would have ever even existed!
Oh one little note: future posts will have these permanent links and texts slightly modified in a few days. So don't worry!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment