Basically I decided to upload (and re-size... rumble...) all the Kaylie pics from her 2004 CDr. So you get them all here Iand in the prior 2 posts), even the horrible fuzzy blurry ones due to lacking light source!
As opposed to the previous posts, I decided not to write up a lengthy pseudo recollection of Kaylie's origin story or the sessions which are featured here. Well except to mention that here are the pics of her "Prom Night" session which I think I mentioned would come in a prior post late last month.
Following the Prom Night pics are also of her very first Giga session and finally another late night couch HJ session, which may look a heck of a lot like the one in the previous Kaylie post, but was very different. Subtlety is in the details as they say! Hope you enjoy this trip back into memory lane and hopefully I will be back soon to continue posting the earlier BBB stuff to help re-populate this blog!
OK so if I'm not going to write about the sessions and the Bdolls, I will say that I am slightly hung-over this morning. I over-drank last night (because it was the start of the weekend according to my time-zone in which I am writing this) and didn't properly hydrate with water throughout the evening. In my defense I did tone-down my drinking habits for the past 1-2 months or so, and so when the weekend rears it's ugly head, I tend to throw my self control out the proverbial window. Now I do not drink excessively until I do not function nor stand up, but there is a point where I just take one too many, enough to make me slightly hazy the next morning. And to think we gotta go out run some errands in a few minutes...
In other news I also discovered that the darn "lady" I work "with" has taken 2 weeks of vacations. I thought it was just one week and so I was very happy to have been able to actually catch up with both the workloads last Thursday until another co-worker advised me she was gone for 2 weeks. So I rushed the next days to try to catch up (in advance) with her work tasks in order to to be too submerged when the next work week starts.
Actually these do look very familiar to the ones I posted on the previous Kaylie post so maybe these are indeed re-posts. I do not understand why these were "repeated" in the Kaylie 2004 CDr under a different name and folder. Very odd indeed! Well what can I say? It happens, especialy with material that is 20 years old, and I upload these "machine-like" without actually paying much attention - because after that I need to re-size them one by one by one by one... So long... so boring to do!
Anyway so that b*tch of a "lady" man... Late last year she had that injury where she missed a quarter of a year's worth of work and "we" had to pick up her work... I myself never "recovered" from that incident and can not really let it fly past, if you et my drift. So for her to have done what she did before going on vacation and then this 2 weeks' worth... I mean she's perfectly entitled to them don't get me wrong but she should have warned me. But then again when she asked for help (yet again) on that Friday I am sure she picked up on my frustration... because she knows that Fridays are the worst work days for me... Anyway enough about this, I gotta get ready to go run some errands! Let's hope I can continue to bring you some more of these "classic" BBB materials!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment