B. B. B. chronologically - Kaylie (part 2) - blonde Bdoll from 2004!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)


Good morning everyone! As per the last post, there was just way too many early Kaylie stuff to do just one post, so here's the second! And you know what? There's even going to be a third! The reason? Well while it would have been possible to actually group ALL the pictures from the Kaylie CDr folders into one single post, it would have been a real horrible experience to go through it and re-size all the pics one by one by one... It isn't that the pictures do resize themselves when there are less, but more in the tune of just re-sizing all the pics in any post (save for those with maybe 10 pics only) is incredibly long and boring, and in these cases makes me want to pass out and sleep!































































And so like I wrote in the previous post, Kaylie was, in retrospect at least, not one of my favorite Bdolls in the harem. She was added, as far as I can remember, because at that point I only had one real blonde Bdoll (because Punk wasn't a real blonde, more like a white haired one). And having variety in Bdolls is always good. Plus they don't really look alike. Well at least to me. As I am sure I wrote somewhere before, if given the opportunity, I can spend a LOT of time comparing Bdolls to each other (even the same model) in order to find the subtle little details which make them contenders to be added to the BBB bunch. So perhaps to someone who doesn't have any type of Bdoll fetish, one blonde Bdoll and another one will essentially look the same (especially if they have the same face mold), but surely you fine folks reading this who have at least some moderate type of Bdoll fetish will know that it isn't the case....


















































































Anyway sorry I did not talk alot about the actual sessions from which these pics are taken from, but surely you don't mind me not rambling on at impossible lengths. Also these are about 20 years old so obviously it's darn near impossible for me to recall the exact details of every single BBB session! Hope you enjoyed this post here today, and be prepared for a third one with Kaylie coming super soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment