B.B.B. chronologically (2004) - "Fake" C*M tests

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details


Okey dokey my friends! I guess it was only a matter of time before we got to the infamous and quite un-appreciated "Fake C*m" segment of the B.B.B.! 

Surely you already saw the numrous scanned tests done prior to the acquisition of the first 2004 digital camera - polaroid pics as well as 35mm photographs which were scanned into digital format and perhaps for the very first time ever, released in the earlier posts of this very blog!

Anyway so surely doing such tests would "come" once the digital camera was acquired, and boy did it ever! In fact, even though the fake c*m stuff is much less popular than other aspects I experimented throughout the years, it does remain a good portion of the BBBing I have been doing, even leading up to some "gunge" stuff around 2007 or 2008 or so (which were subsequently re-released in various forms on my long censored ManyV1ds page and maybe some have survived on the PH channel).












I was always fascinated with fake cum ever since I started seeing various forms of these online in my "formative" years. If we really want to get historic, even p0rn mags in sex shops back in the 80s featured predominently fake spunk. In case you may not remember from my previous censored blog, I would sometime reminice about how p0rn mags in over the counter forms never actually showed real explicit X actions. The "modeling" or photo spreads were always very softcore (the male never really being erect) and no penetration nor fluids was allowed. In p0rn film review mags, these "naughty" shots would be censored by stars or dots positioned right where the good stuff was to be shown.

Only in adult only sex shops could you purchase real x rated p0rn mags with hard dongs, penetration shots and such... but even in those, the semen would be fake. I recall my own frustration over this when I was barely 18 and bought my first sex shop mags. In fact, only mags which were pictorials of p0rn films actually showed real c*mshots. 

Anyway that is just like a really small little bit of back story to the BACK STORY of why I decided to do fake c*m stuff with my BBB.... Read along for more!




Although I had seen fake c*m being used before these, I will never forget those "Guorilla Gras" clips found online (named after Mardis Gras due to the fact it was mostly shot during festival parties, and the guy would wear a gorilla suit).

"Gorilla Gras" clips would essentially end when the guy in the ape suit with a huge fake penis would "shoot" fake c*m onto the party girls, a lot of them even trying to drink it, as is was supposed to actually be pina colada mix in substitute for the sperm!

Obviously sometime around those years (or perhaps later) came the pro-am stuff like "F*cked Up Facials" and "Monsters Of C*ck" where dudes adorning huge fake members would splash beyond recognition p0rnstars at the end of the scenes. 

All of these and more contributed to me wanting to include the fake c*m stuff in my sessions. I think maybe the main reason I wanted to do so was because I wanted to try to emulate a "real" bukkake in my clips, even though it would be impossible to do a "real" one. I think I have mentioned more than on a few occasions how I would have loved to have a bunch of guys come in and jack off on my dolls, all captured on video to actually do a real bukkake on my plastic cuteys! Alas, most guys don't enjoy the company of other horny dudes in the vicinity and so, throughout the 2 decades of me doing my BBBing, this never happened...

































































Another reason I wanted to do these (as you could probably tell by the above Kris and Kayla pictures) was to try to "control" the volume and velocity of the jets of fake spunk. And even to this day, it remains VERY difficult to do so, especially in video form, where you try to keep the "illusion" working during the video.

Another reason I did this was because it allowed me to craft "thicker" c*m consistency. It's no secret that my own butter juices were always much more on the watery liquid clear side of the spectrum, made more so under the hot lights around the sessions' center stage(s), and how ejaculate evaporates quite quickly. So fake c*mshots sort of helped with the illusion that bigger and thicker loads were donated to the plastic lovely ladies!





In terms of what was used for fake spunk, well needless to say that back before the Covid-19 pandemic, it was much easier for me to purchase items required to produce semi-realistic semen. Since then, I am unable to actually do any "real life" shopping without my wife so everytime I see something that could be a nice add-on to the BBB sessions, I either take a note to see if I can buy it online, or just swallow my hopes and move on - such an instance came not long ago when at the $1 store I spotted this amazing fully clear plastic glass which would have been PERFECT for my own "c*m in a glass" sessions, but she was there and said to me "we threw away dozens of plastic glasses we had when we had to move (numerous times).". 

Anyway the "best" fake c*m formulae I ever came up with was liquid soap (as organic and natural as possible to avoid chemical reactions), white flour and water. Mixing the "perfect" ratio allowed for a liquid cream like substance which would last about 10-15 minutes before the organic components of the flour and water would change the conconction's physical integrety and start to degrade. Plus it also made a heck of a right royal mess, so I had to be sure to have the stuff blasted with that fake c*m be at the ready to be washed within 24 hours... and yes, the smell. It was as pungent as some others, but you do use flour so obviously there is going to be a smell due to the organic components....
















Alot of people throughout the years would use other stuff as well, and I myself experimented with a lit of them. I heard people used liquid hand soap 100% which would provide a great visual alternative to the real think on photo format but prooved messy and unappealing in "action" format. I myself also once or twice just quickly improvised water and flour but that mixture would not last long and I had to continually mix it "between takes" or it would from "granules" and after a while, it just became un-usuable.

Of course it is 2024 now and since a lot of people are doing their own DIY p0rn, companies have come up with a "fake c*m" formulae you can buy online and in stores. It looks exactly like the fake c*m you would see in those "C*M Blast City" and "Monsters Of C*ck" videos online. But for the most part I find that a lot of people don't really know how to use it. But it's all about preferences, right?









So as you can see from all these fake c*m photos from 2004, I did do quite a few tests. Some were principally via video.. Some (like the 6 Bdolls with glasses you are viewing right now) were done exclusively via photos to see if it could work. Like I said, I was always ready to experiment and expand the BBB formulae so all this stuff could place... And in some case, once all the fake c*m was over and done with, I'd whip out my own p*cker and add a real load to the incredible amount of fake stuff!















Bl0gger interface refuses me to resize this pic. Don't know why, but what can one do?






























































































Wow now I must admit that even I am quite surprised by the sheer amount of pics I took from this session! In fact I did not remember I did so many fake c*m stuff back in 2004 with the first digital camera! Maybe that's what I was doing on my days "off" from shooting the real deal? Who knows? Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this little post here and I will try to keep up and continue to showcase you some of the earlier BBB stuff in semi chronological order! 

Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy the remainder of th eweekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment