B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
Alright so yes, after yesterday's Prom Night #0 session, here is the first official Prom Night BBB session from 2004, featuring Streak and Flex as the main protagonists! Comparing both the photos from those two sessions has led me to believe that the #0 session was meant more as a demo session, but seeing as how I think even back then I did not believe in wasting loads un-seen, well that's why I decided to release it as it were!
Anyway so here are ALL the fullsized pictures from the 2004 CDr featuring the first ever officially shot Prom Night sessions. As said in my previous post, I think I recycled the idea of these sessions and morphed them into the Miss BBB ones which came later, because I do not remember shooting Prom Night sets for very long.
Now this also makes me think about how the sessions I've been shooting after the second external hard drive self destruction are still, in essence, somewhat in a similar vein. I mean yes the latter BBB stuff did not necessarly follow-through with very "repetitive" thematic sessions, but they did have their own somewhat "theme" surrounding them. Anyway as per most of these sessions, I just don't actually remember shooting them now that it's been over 20 years but at least we have these wonderful pictures to remind us to the fun it's been for the past 2 decades, right?
As you can see from the picture above versus those which came before, this new Bl0gger interface makes it really tough to upload the pics because it does so NOT in the order in which I do them, but rather a type of random backwards fashion, making it the pain it is. Instead of getting all rilled (reilled? rilled?) up about it and wasting precious life energy, I just learned to accept the fact that these bots auto-controlling these applications owned by greedy selfish money and power hungry oligarchs who don't care about us worker class of everyday chumps. Doesn't matter much I guess. At least I can share these here and now until the next time they decide to censor me!
Oh yeah notice ow some of the photos weren't auto-rotated? Strange isn't it that in the pas blog the bl0gger interface would auto rotate at random without any reason nor rhyme and yet in this even less user friendly version, it doesn't? Clearly some of those pictures were shot in the vertical format and yet the interface doesn't auto rotate them... Ah well, another example of their complete inneptitude!!!
Thanks again for enduring my rantings and for keeping up with my insane ramblings... Gonna try to do some more and try to get a momentum back, but like I said, real life has a way of keeping me from being able to actually do stuff on the computer, so who knows the next time I'll be around? Hopefully more sooner than later!

No comments:
Post a Comment