Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
Hey hey hey!
Well it looks like we are FINALLY approaching the "end" of the 2004 BBB material! Well at least for the most part! I say this because I myself wa starting to wonder when I would get to that... I think I could call it the "second wave" of BBB doll acquisition! OK so as you read from my previous posts on this blog (and the incalculable amount of posts I did on my previous censored blog), I basically had purchased a certain number of Bdolls BEFORE the first digital camera in 2004. I do believe these may have ben the first 10 Bdolls of the (then) harem, but Maybe I had actually only 8.
Anyway that isn't really important. What I want to make as a point at this junction is that most of my Bdolls were black dolls and I was seriously lacking the more "traditional" blonde versions, which I never really was very attracted to back then. However seeing as how I was getting quite "obsessed" with the Bdoll fetish, and the fact that I could hide more Bdolls in my own room, in late 2004 I actually purchased about 6 or so more Bdolls in a very tight/small time frame.
On eof these Bdolls was Kaylie here; a blonde doll from that "mystery squad" collection.
Before I continue forth I just wanted to say that the store where I had bought her ONLY had the blonde Bdoll of the collection, so if you spot other Bdolls (like a brunette or a redhead or whatever) somewhere on Kaylie's box, those were not currently available when I bought her.
Before I continue forth I just wanted to say that the store where I had bought her ONLY had the blonde Bdoll of the collection, so if you spot other Bdolls (like a brunette or a redhead or whatever) somewhere on Kaylie's box, those were not currently available when I bought her.
In fact back in those days all the Bdolls I bought were on sale or liquidation. I do not recall purchasing a full-priced Bdoll until much, much later.
Anyway Kaylie was a nice blonde Bdoll, with flexible arms and a turning waist which made her naked body look a bit "off", but looked great in whatever outfits I would put her in. I know I must have bought her along with another Bdoll (or other dolls, plural), but I can not remember at this time. All I remember was that she was amongst one of the first Bdolls to have an on-camera "B0xC*m" session shot. Prior to that, as I mentioned, the Bdolls were bought before the digital camera.
Kaylie lasted quite a long time in the harem, actually, but was never one of my favorites. Like all the Bdolls with multiple articulated limbs, those became loose quite rapidly, and quite un-usuable for those activities which I wanted to do with them, with those bendable arms of theirs.
Kaylie lasted quite a long time in the harem, actually, but was never one of my favorites. Like all the Bdolls with multiple articulated limbs, those became loose quite rapidly, and quite un-usuable for those activities which I wanted to do with them, with those bendable arms of theirs.
However to this day, I still have kept her pants in my collection of accessories. The remainder was either donated or lost throughout time.
Kaylie took part in numerous BBB activities, including the very first "gunge" session which came years later, if I am not mistaken of course.
Here's most of her earlier stuf from late 2004, and much like CatWoman, I had to craft different post to encompensate all her photos because there was just too many of them! I think maybe when she was brand new, I made it a point to use her as often as I could to bulk up in terms of having a lot of her sessions, but I forget as it has been like 20myears now, right? Harder to recall the specifics from those days (especially since I was still using d0pe at the time).
OK so thanks again for stopping by! I am sorry I do not have much to say at this point - maybe I'll have more inspiration when comes time to write about the REST of her sessions, as these ones here are basically the quickie pre-boxed up pics, the boxc*m ones, and her first official popshot alongside Sunny, as you can see.
OK so thanks again for stopping by! I am sorry I do not have much to say at this point - maybe I'll have more inspiration when comes time to write about the REST of her sessions, as these ones here are basically the quickie pre-boxed up pics, the boxc*m ones, and her first official popshot alongside Sunny, as you can see.
Hope you aren't too bored with these chronological posts so far! Shoot me a message in the comments if you want me to switch up the format in any way! Have a great day, see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment