B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
Hello again everyone and I hope you are enjoying this slight "return" to a "normal" rhythm of B.B.B. blog releases! I will admit I am completely out of it, in terms of head space. No, I am not on drugs nor alcohol, nor any type of mind altering substance, but rather (as I said in previous posts), a bit exhausted.
Obviously the top pictures were of her original boxed up self. The two pics above this are "light tests". If I am not mistaken (but forgive me as it has been 20 years!!!) these pics were perhaps the first onces I did using two small lights on either side of the chair where I posed Catwoman (in addition to an overhead light on the ceiling). This was of course to have better lighting for the photos and clips of the era... Because if there is one thing I learned about digital cameras and filming clips, is that lighting is absolutely important above most everything else, because the clip/video functions in digital cameras back then required much more light than just the photos...
ABOVE HERE: These may or may not have already been posted. I found these pics in the Catwoman folder(s) on that CDr but I think the Kris posing ones I also had on another disc which was already uploaded here on this blog. So I apologize for the copying of the pics. And yes you will notice how this crappy Bl0gger interface hasn't uploaded the pics in order at all, AND hasn't done the auto-rotate on the pics which SHOULD HAVE been auto-rotated. Safe old story about the continual blunders of upgrades...
BELOW are, as far as I can tell, ALL the pictures from CW (That's CatWoman) 's very first official creaming. Maybe there's also pics of her 2nd c*mshot session, but it's at the very least all the ones from her first session, as opposed to the "selection" I started doing in previous posts from May 2024.
Again, it the pics aren't properly rotated and aren't in sequential order, that's because of the bl0gger interface which is crappier than ever before. Sorry about that. But at least you guys get to enjoy the earlier B.B.B. stuff from eras long gone!
Thanks again for paying attention, stopping by and putting up with my mess of things. Surely I do not need to repeat myself. Anyway I will try to keep these coming out as fast and often as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment