B. B. B. chronologically: 2004 "Prom Night #...3?" (so where is number 2?)


Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details






Alright dear readers, first and foremost allow me to begin this post here by saying I am EXHAUSTED! First of all I had an ostheopathic appointment yesterday which really did wonders for my posture and feet an alignment but today (the day after), well... My body's aching for some downtime which there isn't due to the return to work and the vacation week of that horrible lady which I explained in great detail in my previous blog...









































Another reason for my exhaustion is that for the past 2-3 days, I have been going through my old 2004 (and now starting 2005) BBB CDrs in my folders, and attempting to upload and resize the pics here on this blog with that darn new Bl0gger interface which basically just does the opposite of what it should do / what I want it to do. I do not think I need to re-state how incredibly time consuming it is to do these posts now with the bl0gger whatchamajig being what it is now. It's absolutely mind-boggingly unbelievable to time it takes to upload and resize all these pictures, and it's enough to make me want to go have a nap...

.... So even trying to come up with a written portion at this exact point feels like a massive efforts, one which I should be working on later, to allow my tired-ness (exhaustion) to pass so I can move into a better fram of mind to try to write about these early BBB sessions from 20+ years ago.

I will say once thing about this "P.N. #3" session, wondering where number 2 was. As I was uploading the pics from other CDrs onto the draft section of this blog, I do believe that POSSIBLY the second Prom Night session was recorded with a doll which had yet to be introduced, and thus was not included in THIS specific CDr's folders. I am not 100% certain of this claim, but if it fairs true, then it should coming along soon-ish as I continue to reveal the earlier Bdolls of the BBB in this blog.

Now I apologize as I need to return to work and try to keep my proverbial head above the water, so to speak, as this is/will be quite a hard and hectic work week for me. Hope you are enjoying these posts nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment