B.B.B.chronologically: 2004: Catwoman pt2 (the 1st original one!)

Alright so as per yesterday's post, here is the "PART 2" of the CW (CatWoman) pictures off her very first CDr from back in later 2004. The top picture underneath this paragraph was specifically chosen because it is a rather "safe" picture as opposed to those underneath it, and so offers a "safer" thumbnail preview option in the hopes as to decract un-wanted over-attention from the evil overlords who own these websites and auto-censor me regularly....



Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details






























ABOVE: From what I can tell about these pics, aside from the Bl0gger interface making them posted in random order instead of that in which I uploaded them, is that these come from a "Cheap C*M" late night session on the (then) living room couch.

Looking at some of these pictures from this era brings me back to those days... The first real appartment my wife and I rented as a bona fide couple. The fist appartment where we "exiled" ourselves in North West area of the Montreal island... We smoked w33d and then... I'd go to bed super late because the appartment was built so thinly that I could hear all the neighbours all around... And since back then my wife would sleep like a log, I could easily shoot BBB stuff in the living room without any fear of being walked in on!

Anyway a lot of stuff resurfacing when I look at some of this material from those days. Anyway please enjoy these pics from the CatWoman folders from way back in 2004!


































Aaaaahhhhh.... I guess the above pictures were the "first" ones from that session I was previously talking about... Sent at the bottom of the pile by the Bl0gger interface. No worries friends, as if you download each picture in your own computer (or no need once I re-establish the BBB mailing list), each one will have a number and so you can view them in any order you wish!

Below are pictures from a "Cheap C*m In A Glass" session I did back then. I am unsure as to what I am about to claim/say, but if memory serves me right, this session (below) was a very early morning session (like 6am or something), hence the poor c*m load and pathetic outcome of it. I mean don't forget folks that back then I was still experimenting a lot with what worked and what didn't, and that's when I realized that my loads were "the best" after my body was allowed to wake up properly, hence many, many hours after actually waking up. 

Early morning sessions rarely were worthwhile, as documented in the "F.U.C.V." phase 1 sessions of 2020 (which chronologically means we have a long way to g before we get to them!). 

But there were some morning sessions which really kicked serious a$$. I remember a Sofia Valentine session back at our previous appartment (the "cursed" one for those who remember my previous censored blog). That one was a major serious potent early 5am load! 

Anyway we'll get to that stuff later. Hope you enjoy these pics, a throwback to the infancy of the B.B.B.!

























Yes as you can see, the bl0gger interface has struck again as per the inclusions of the earlier pics of the session now appearing later in the sequence. Sorry about that but there isn't much I can do except litteraly spend extra HOURS just uploading every single picture individually. Oh it is do-able, but I just do not have the time to do so, as you can imagine.


BELOW: Another example of the blunder-wonders of the Bl0gger interface. Sometimes it randomly decides that I can not upload pics, with a message sort of like "can not read format" or some BS like that, but then re-starts being able to ready them again. I tell you, everytime Bl0gger "upgrades" their sites, it just gets worse and worse and worse!























































Thanks again for stopping by to read and watch my old stuff... I'll be working on a schedule (of sorts) over the weekend to determine the course of action for the future of the BBB mailing list. I know at least Ducky has responded and knows about the new email from which I send the information from, but so far everyone who was part of the mailing list did not respond, so I think they haven't been able to stay in touch since the APril 2024 mega-censorship....

No comments:

Post a Comment