Alright so hello and good morning! First before I continue I urge you to go back in tis blog and read the posts in chronological order, especially the very first post which explains how things got to be this way.
Secondly I apologize for this mess of a post; as you know since bl0gger decided to "upgrade" (and thus down-quality) their operation system or whatever, it's harder than ever to upload pics AND they aren't uploaded in the proper order, but more often than not in backwards fashion.
Luckily for me this series of pics on the original 2004 CDr were actually renamed into different sections, making it much easier for me to know which were the pre and then post cum pics.
This is from a sub folder named "Prom Night", which was the very first themed BBB session series before Halloween. I imagine I then recycled the Prom Night idea into the Miss BBB later in in 2005 or 2006 (or so). Also of note is that back then I really did not have a lot of variety in terms of outfits, so obviously you will a lot of the same Prom Night dressed coming back on different Bdolls.
Now why would this one be a (NOT?) Prom Night session? Well it's just that as I was uploading the pics from the CDr I noticed Kayla and Kris in there in their original outfits (tongue twister, but proper grammar!), leading me to think I had done a blunder in terms of creating this sub folder and "Prom Night #0" session...
#0 because that's how it is named so on the CDr. Prom Night #1 and #2 will come afterwards.
Aside from these little notes I must admit I just do not remember shooting this session over 20 years ago. But as you can see, the lighting issues needed to be re-addressed quite seriously, and that digital camera back then didn't really capture images well in "low" light.
Also of note is how crusty my Bdolls were starting to be. These were the days BEFORE I would wash them, LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG before the Joanna cumrags used to clean them up and also quite long before I myself started to lick my own cum off of the dolls. Yes for some of you it may be gross but with age and these past decades of shooting this stuff regularly, eventually the whole post lick clean up had to come around and be tried out.
Enjoy these pics which are 95% of the full sized pics from said CDr folder... Hope you are enjoying this look back to the BBB of 2 decades ago!
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
I basically took a well deserved time-out of sorts. I guess I wanted to de-tox myself from the toxic environment which is the internet in general. Like a vacation of sorts, because doing my "stuff" online demands time, effort and to a center level, some "strength". I think I am quite tired these days due to work (I won't get into the latest series of frustration involving that "lady") and my life schedule making a lot of demands on my time and my physicality - i.e. working doing physical stuff around the house and on the grounds. Basically after a 3-hour lawn-mowing (or more specifically weed hacking with that 40 pound machine in my arms) you don't feel physically apt to do much of anything except maybe low-level stuff. Like I said that weed hacker machine is heavy and there is so much grounds to cover here that it needs to be done every weekend in parts because the sheer size and amount of plants on these grounds is too much for our machines' batteries to do it all in one afternoon.
Plus I just wanted to stop putting pressure on myself just doing these online things because, as I had clearly and quite proffusely said in the previous blog, after the downfall of the Xtube era, my "BBB" stuff never regained the momentum nor "public" / audience it had at the time so it was only natural for me to stop taking myself so darn seriously!
And, of course, as explained in detail since the inception of this 4rth blog incarnation, after being incredibly censored throughout all those years everywhere, continiously and regularly, I think if I am to do anything online anymore should be strictly for my own leisure and provide some form of pleasure and satisfaction since I get zero $$$ from any of this....
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment