B.B.B. chronologically: Kimi (part 2) - an asian Bdoll from late 2004!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)]


































































Hey everyone!

So sorry for the absence again but as you know, real life gets in the way...

OK so this time around I really do not have a lot of time at all so I will completely skip the entire "talk about" "written form" of this Kimi post. After all I do think that the last/previous post I wrote about her pretty much summed up everything I wanted to talk or mention about her.

Plus if I am not mistaken (but I could) there may be a third Kimi intro post coming soon, so maybe I will use that one to talk more about at that time.

Anyway I just wanted to pop in to say that some folks over at PH have finally decided to hear my "pleas" about being locked out of my own account over there over that email issue.

It was dealt with rather quickly actually; once one single person was assigned to my case, things got fixed within 24 hours... or so they say. The gent did mention it may take a few days before the changes come into effect so I will need to go back there and try to re-log in.

I haven't really had the chance to do so because I have been very busy with other stuff in real life... Stuff which I am certain that you know by now. I mean I do hope you were a follower of the previous blog site (prior to the ultimate censorship) and so you are well aware of how I am always juggling around stuff in real life and trying to "live" this online personnae of mine.

Anyway so yeah. Busy, busy, busy. And today (Saturday the 13th of July 2024) is no different. Some errands to run and if we come back before the rain is supposed to start, I need to do some long over-due grass cutting with the weed hacker on the grounds here. My wife did close to two hours of lawn mowing yesterday and she wasn't able to do the whole grounds (there is just way too much "space" for us to maintain!).

So again, apologies for the delay and absence and the lack of actual doll talk on this post, but I wanted to give a sign of life. Which is important. Life is important. Yes at times it feels like it's major suckage all around and such - I could wax a-plenty about the stuff indeed but not right now. But life is a gift (and a curse) which should be experienced and lived reguardless of the trials and tribble-a-tions. But I'll do the philisophical lecture another time.

In the meantime, go check out my OF (Only Fans) where I actually edited a FUCV phase 3 session with the Laur3n Ph0en1x Bdoll. Both the full length version which includes a short BTS right before we moved out of that cursed apartment, as well as a short cumshot only version.
































































































As always, thank you kindly for taking time out of your own schedule to come here with me and enjoy some of these now 20 year old first BBB activities with these lovely Bdoll! What a sheer blast it is for me to have been doing this chronologically thing so far, but like I mentioned in a post previously, I do not know if I will keep doing this because I will NEVER get around to posting anything new, nor anything in the great periods of BBB before that first external hard drive crash.

OH CRAP! I also wanted to OFFICIALLY announce the return of that BBB mailing list: you send me a valid email and I will share with you some BBB material complete and uncut via a shared "G Drive" online for you to download and enjoy and never have to deal with those pesky money power hungry websites which keep on censoring me! 

I guess I will officially announce it in the next post, hopefully I will have some time this weekend to do so! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment