Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Good morning everyone!
Alright so I see I am starting to run out of "drafts" already so that means I will soon need to re-populate this blog with "new" content, be it this old, old stuff or anything between then and now.
In this chronological post I am showcasing what used to be my all-time favorite Bdoll, and one which even to this day reminds me why I kept going and going and going - keeping on doing this BBBing that is !
Kayla was my redhead Bdoll, as well as my only redhead doll for the longest time. She was (obviously) one of the first ones I ever bought, way before I had the very first digital camera.
And while this post is pretty much one of the first ones to showcase the 2005 era, you did notice that the above pictures are obviously from my very first, and possibly "only" Christmas themed session. At first I did not have access to 1/16th clothes for Bdolls and the official manufacturer did not release and Xmas themed stuff back them, or at the very least, the local stores did not have them.
So I attempted to dress us Kayla in as festive as possible clothings with what I had at the time, and I knew that we would be dispatching the Xmas tree soon (like the day after), so I decided to shoot the session with Kayla nested comfortably in the tree!
Since then of course with the availability of 1/16th accessories off sites like eBay and such, it has become more possible to shoot Xmas sessions, but I never actually got around to that.... I think.... Let's just say that 1/16 stuff is rather expensive now, and I haven't done the whole "themed" sessions in a long time, prefering instead to shoot my stuff much more simply and with as little stress on my part as possible.
BELOW is a TXT (text) document also recovered off the 2005 Kayla folder in that CDr:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUTTER!
Kayla gives Butter a post-birthday present!
Although my real birthday was yesterday (don't bother trying to figure out the date),
and my wife gave me quite the birthday present (oh, I'll NEVER forget!), I'm always
up for new ideas and themes for my BBB sessions.
And what better theme than a birthday? I was toying with the idea of having a doll
popping out of a cake with a bunny suit, but where would I get a B-doll sized bunny
suit? Or a hollow cake for that matter? Then I toyed with the idea of a Catwoman versus
Catwoman theme, but that wouldn't be a birthday theme... So I decided to do something I
wanted to do for the longest time, ever since I started doing this B-doll thing, ages
before the digital camera...
I decided to "build" a makeshift fetish suit thingy for one of my dolls. I had what I
like to call spare parts (old pieces of clothing, elastics, mini clips, etc...) for a
while but never had (or took) the time to make something out of my big hairy paws. I
took a piece of an old black sock full of holes (but clean) to make the breast piece.
I then tried to make a full-torso semi-see-thu top, but the material I was using did not
cooperate the way I thought it would. So pieces of that stocking/nylon ended up above
(near her neck) the breasts, and the other, under (around the belly). Used more of the
hole-y sock for the forearms, and pieces of that nylon for the garter-like legs.
Then a small piece of textile I bought at the dollar store for a sort-of pubis area
covering...
The doll I decided to christen tonight was my all-time favorite (so far). Not, it isn't
Catwoman (although...), nor is it Rosalyn (still...). It was redhead and pale skinned
doll #5 or #6; Kayla. Dressed up in that makeshift fetish suit, she looked incredibly
more "mistress"/"hooker" than usual, and guess what? I really turned me on!
The problem has 2 parts:
1) I didn't do my daily regime for thicker cum today, plus I ejaculated last night.
So my load looks weak and very watery when compared to other ones.
2) Kayla looked so fucking hot, I couldn't hold off for very long. I think I barely hit
the 5 minute mark before I quickly pushed the record button on the digicam and let er rip.
So my main concern is how will the cum come out on the pics? As I suspected, very
transparent and water-like. Kayla also has incredibly pale skin, so cum really doesn't
photograph well on caucasian dolls. Again, like I often say, a good shot that could have
been better.
Finally, this was also a good experience in trying to make your own clothes. The awful
piece Kayla sports actually took me about 40 to 50 minutes to complete. But I've never
had sewing class nor do I have any type of textile experience.
Well, enjoy the pics and clip while they last! I will have to put them down eventually.
Cheers,
Butter
BBB : KAYLA, Butter's 5th or 6th bought doll
Caucasian redhead beauty looking amazing getting her pale skin pasted by ButterJuices...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-01-Kayla/
The remainder of these pictures were taken from those infamous "Happy Bday Butter" sessions I show around my birthday back in 2005. I guess I decided to give myself a treat by playing with Kayla exclussively for a couple of days. I mean like I wrote earlier, she was pretty much my favorite Bdoll back then!
I do not know if that recovered TXT document re-printed as the last written part explained this, but her makeshift "fetish" clothes were me collecting "to be discarded" human clothes and accesssories and textiles and basically improvising this little outfit myself.
OK so now that I have talked about these Kayla sessions at least, here's an update with the current Butter_BBB news:
I just survived one week of replacing a co-worker who has gone on vacation for 2 weeks. It is quite hectic. It is, actually, much more difficult than I anticipated. The main reason is something I may not be at liberty to discuss as I am bound by confidentiality clauses, but suffice it to say a governmental website issues communications electronically which the co-worker needs to sign it and go download each individual "letter" to then re-name and re-upload on our own online tool. Mondays to Thursdays is manageable, but Fridays... It's like 5 times the TOTAL amount of the over 4 days. It's as though their (the government's) system dispatches these communications principally on Fridays, and not at once, but throughout the day, so basically "it never stops". I should have known while I was also doing the other side of the coin: processing incoming emails from another governmental branch: It's like they wake up on Fridays and send us 80% of their crap.
ANYWAY the point is I am super super busy, and the weekends are mostly busy too doing real life responsibilities, so I may be absent for a while. Sorry about that.
New laptop news: As of yesterday night my wife had basically finished installing the basics for the beginning of the operation. Meaning she intalled and DE-installed stuff I need and don't need, plus added a few programs I need such as Zoom Browser EX and OpenShot Video editors, which I require for the BBB editing stuff (see the previous post "BBB Mailing List RePrint" for a couple pics of the downloading process). Other muscial programs I use and the rest well I will be adding myself. However I do not plan on being 100% operational on the new laptop for a few weeks as it is a brand new one and I will need to re-log onto all those crazy platforms all over the webs before I can start becoming fully functional.
Plus it's running on Windows 11 which I am un-familiar with and such.
But I will be keeping busy when I do get familiarized with this new laptop.
OK gotta go do all those responsibilities now (mowing, cat litter, errands, etc...). Have a good weekend!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment