Alright so since I have some time this morning as I am eating breakfast to write up a little something, I thought why not continue this streak of daily BBB updates?
As I am writing this there is still no news about my PH channel not being available to me. It's funny because the first image on top of this post was crafted back in late 2004 to offer a preview of the Kimi Bdoll on my Yah00 clubs/groups... I say "funny" because this PH situation happening right now mirrors almost perfectly what happened to the Yah00 groups all those years ago: the site itself prevented me from logging into my own groups! And now, as per the explanation I gave in yesterday's post, PH isn't allowing me to access my own account over there... Anyway....
Alright so wow it took me all those pics to get here to write up about Kimi! There was this app on a phone called Kik where I was part of Bdoll fetishist group for a while, but the app was sold to another company and basically became un-usuable due to the amount of ads and commercials completely clogging up the functionability.
One of the guys in that group was a total "Kimi" fanatic. He said he oned like about 10 of them, and would always snap them up when someone would be selling them on eBay and such. This prompted me to (back then) make a Kimi cumpilation which I made available on all my (then) platforms.
Kimi was as you ca see part of that California girls series which I purchased a few dolls from back in late 2004 to "populate" my harem, which at this point was growing, getting close to about 15 Bdolls.
This was a very big amount for me, but rather "small potatoes" in comparisson to life-long Bdoll fetishists like Taipan The Outlaw who owned hundreds upon hundreds. He had so many of them he didn't bother naming them the way I did.
Kimi was perhaps my first ever "asian"-looking Bdoll. Although there was no indication whatsoever on the packages that the manufacturer designed her to be of asian origins, her look sort of hinted towards that. Myself I did not really play on that notion back then, and if I am not mistaken it wasn't until the arrival of Kumiko that I actually had a"real" Asian Bdoll.
As per some of my previous entries to this blog, there is so much of Kmi pics on her first 2004 CDr that I "had to" seperate her material into multiple posts. This of course being the first one, which I hope you have enjoyed, and will continue to do so with the upcoming one!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page (although currently obviously not available for updates).
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment