B.B.B. chronologically: Kimi (part 3) - an asian Bdoll from late 2004!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)













































Aright there folks here it is: the third Kimi post to follow the prior two!

Again, apologies for the long delay between posts, as real life causes plenty of un-planned and very necessary interferences. 

To add to this, the coming two weeks will see me replacing a co-worker (a new lady, not that *$%#@* who causes me greif) so I will obviously not have as much time as I "normally" do, whatever the "normal" is, of course. 

Well whatever the future holds for us, at least here is the "final" Kimi post dating from her last CDr of 2004. Obviously that does not mean that there is no more Kimi stuff (quite the opposite), but we'll get there when we get there. 

The first portion of this post, so the pictures above this written paragraph, appear to be from a "Crusty Cum" session. I think that back in 2004 before I decided to wash my Bdolls I did some photo "sessions" with the dolls just to capture their crusty-ness after a handful of sessions. In cases like Kimi here it as a bit important to finalize this before washing her, as her headband/bandana would be removed and unfolded, never to be used as a headband again. Simply because I did not memorize how to fold the headband prior to washing her!

Below of course was the last session I did with her before her 1st washing, and so it was quite obviously normal to go down the Giga route! I mean what better way to "wash away" the crusty cum all over her than by pee-ing all over her! 

Hope you enjoyed this post, even though it came late and does seem like I am putting Kimi out there as a "superstar", but it just goes to show you that there is a lot of BBB stuff from the past 20 years to thoroughly enjoy. Alright next up, the BBB mailing list!



















Below: Kimi's first official "Cast" picture. 




Above: a "bonus" Kimi pic obviously from an upcoming session, probably one of the first ever "Asian Envy" sets. For another time!

The B.B.B. "mailing list".

If some of you reading this were part of the prior mailing list and haven't yet started to get email notifications, then send me an email at cyclopski1999@gmail . com in case you may have been "forgotten".

If however you are totally new to this concept, here's as quickly as I can explain it (even though I have already explained in in previous posts). 

GENESIS: due to the fact I am the most censored man online, there is no web hosting site out there which allows me to post "everything" I do withint the BBB formulae. Xtube shutting me out and shutting down, ManyV1ds blocking and deleting my account on bigus charges, P0rnHub not having switched my email after G00gle censored me in April 2024, OnlyFans not allowing the Giga stuff, and this blog not allowing the uploading of videos anymore (*)...

SOLUTION: a shared online free "drive"/"cloud" where I can upload EVERYTHING (pics and videos, edited and unedited), not bound by the increasingly short leash of the free web hosting sites. Basically I upload BBB "folders" which contain the complete videos and photos of any given BBB session. You get access to it, so you can download the BBB stuff completely for your enjoyment and safeguarding, as we never know when external hard drives can self-destruct (like in 2012 and again in 2020).

YOUR MOVE: Basically you send me an introductory email at cyclopski1999 @ gmail . com with a valid email of your own and that's it. Everytime I fill up the free "G" drive/cloud, I send out emails to you letting you know there's stuff there for your downloading.

BUT YOU MUST ACT FAST! Since there is a very limited amount of data I can store on the free online drive, and if it's filled up like mad, I get limitations with email reception on my end. So when you do get the email notification of new BBB stuff on the drive, I ask you to download it quickly and re-email me when you are done... Or about 48 hours later (or so) I will empty / delete the drive to make space and re-start the process again.

SO FAR the people who have been added to the G drive "mailing list" are thathazelgirl, dollshotz, tonyx, cookieking, hunters, Sindri, PlasterBroth, burgnurg and of course my friend Ducky. If you recognize yourself here, you are on the list already (and may have already received a couple of emails from me about the changing of my own email). 

That's it! The rest in now up to you! Like I said, the stuff in the free online "G" drive is basically the only way to get the complete uncensored BBB stuff which may be taken offline at any moment on any of the platforms I use to upload them.

(*) Well I discovered that the Blogg3r interface seems to have fixed the picture problem I was mentioning in pretty much all my posts so I decided to see if the videos thing is also fixed:




I appears to be working again! This means I can now post some SMALL clips here on the blog. Small meaning that the interface/site only accepts clips UNDER the 100meg size, so that means that I need to convert BBB clips into super small sizes (unless they are OLDER clips from the 2004-2005-2006 era or so.

OK gotta go: big arse recipe to prepare now for the food this upcoming week. I'll be back when I get some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment