B.B.B.'s new 2024 laptop - so far not impressed (F*cking technology!)


For those about to rock, we... no wait wrong one to start it with but you will understand in a bit...

For those of you who were long time readers of my previous (censored) blogs, you will recall how technology and I have... let's just say opposing perspectives.

Today it's all about autobots automatically f0rc1ng you to upgrade to the latest version which is pretty much always a step down, inferior version of what came before.


The perfect example is this bl0gger interface, which just keeps getting worse and worse with every new version, add-on, whatever they do with it.

Well it looks like my new laptop is quite unfortunately equipped with Windows 11 , a version which is a major headache even compared to the lacking Windows 10 operational system.

HOwever one of the biggest blunders they did was have this "OneDrive" which essentially automatically syncs your stuff on that OneDrive cloud service bullshit. 



Let's just cut to the fucking chase and get to it: Since this morning I have been trying desperatly to restore a back up of my old laptop's main necessities (i.e. the BBB stuff not in archives and not backed up) onto the new laptop but all it does is try to do so on the ONeDrive cloud thing INSTEAD of IN THE COMPUTER itself! 

The result is that as I was trying to delete the OneDrive stuff (because it can only store like 15 gigs and thus my emails wouldn't work), well it basically deleted ALL THE NEW BBB STUFF I HAD JUST DOWNLOADED FROM THE CARDS! But fear not as I had NOT yet erased/deleted the memory cards yet... HOwever it did permanently delete some other BBB stuff which I hadn't had the chance to showcase or do anything with yet.




HOwever in my slight case of desperation, I remember my old laptop still had the original back up and so as I am writing this, I am currently re-doing a re-back on an external drive to then try AGAIN to download in the new laptop. 

Currently looking in ways to delete the auto sync and the auto ONeDrive B.S. I mean get this: even Zoom Browser was set to down in that OneDrive instead of directly into the computer! I mean seriously who the fuck thinks this way? Oh right, today's geek nerds....



Anyway so far I am not impressed with this major fucking flaw in the computer's operating system. The least any fucking stupid dumb modern computer should do is ASK YOU if you want to download/copy /sync in that cloud thing... Seriously what major moron decided that the downloads (and external device file sharing) should be automatically onto a cloud thing... and worst yet, not allowing you to have enough cloud storage space to begin with!!!!

ANyway not impressed, will keep at it to figure out how to fix this fucking technological mishap.




In the meantime here's a low-rez small mini micro preview of the last/latest, most recent Butterload launched on a Bdoll, from yesterday (28-07-2024) - it was HEAVILY reduced in size and quality by the way - the original is higher def:



Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment