The B.B.B. mailing list (re-print)

The B.B.B. "mailing list".
Although this portion of text was previously released in Kimi's last 2004 part 3 post, I thought since it was "hidden" within another post title that maybe some of you didn't actually see it. So here is a copy / paste of the info you need to know about the now re-re-re-ressurected BBB "mailing list" in it's own post format.


If some of you reading this were part of the prior mailing list and haven't yet started to get email notifications, then send me an email at cyclopski1999@gmail . com in case you may have been "forgotten".

If however you are totally new to this concept, here's as quickly as I can explain it (even though I have already explained in in previous posts). 

GENESIS: due to the fact I am the most censored man online, there is no web hosting site out there which allows me to post "everything" I do withint the BBB formulae. Xtube shutting me out and shutting down, ManyV1ds blocking and deleting my account on bigus charges, P0rnHub not having switched my email after G00gle censored me in April 2024, OnlyFans not allowing the Giga stuff, and this blog not allowing the uploading of videos anymore (*)...

SOLUTION: a shared online free "drive"/"cloud" where I can upload EVERYTHING (pics and videos, edited and unedited), not bound by the increasingly short leash of the free web hosting sites. Basically I upload BBB "folders" which contain the complete videos and photos of any given BBB session. You get access to it, so you can download the BBB stuff completely for your enjoyment and safeguarding, as we never know when external hard drives can self-destruct (like in 2012 and again in 2020).


YOUR MOVE: Basically you send me an introductory email at cyclopski1999 @ gmail . com with a valid email of your own and that's it. Everytime I fill up the free "G" drive/cloud, I send out emails to you letting you know there's stuff there for your downloading.

BUT YOU MUST ACT FAST! Since there is a very limited amount of data I can store on the free online drive, and if it's filled up like mad, I get limitations with email reception on my end. So when you do get the email notification of new BBB stuff on the drive, I ask you to download it quickly and re-email me when you are done... Or about 48 hours later (or so) I will empty / delete the drive to make space and re-start the process again.

SO FAR the people who have been added to the G drive "mailing list" are thathazelgirl, dollshotz, tonyx, cookieking, hunters, Sindri, PlasterBroth, burgnurg and of course my friend Ducky. If you recognize yourself here, you are on the list already (and may have already received a couple of emails from me about the changing of my own email). 

A pic from a digital camera of the slow downloading process of the BBB pics and clips off the memory cards....


That's it! The rest in now up to you! Like I said, the stuff in the free online "G" drive is basically the only way to get the complete uncensored BBB stuff which may be taken offline at any moment on any of the platforms I use to upload them.

(*) It appears that the bl0gger interface does now re-allow video hosting to these blog pages but has serious limitations, such as (but not all-including) the clips can not be above 100megs in size so any BBB clip after "2007" or so simply can not be posted here except if I manually convert them in smaller sized versions... which is, as you know, another time consuming endeavor!

Downloading the stuff off the digital cameras into the poor arse laptop with low memory...

UPDATE: as part of a "deal" my wife has with her company, we get discounts on a few things. Yeah mine too but thos are just rubbish... Anyhow well my wife was getting peeved the other day because I was trying to finish up this post and it was taking a lot longr than it looked like (everything takes longer than it looks like!), so...

Turns out she got a deal on 2023 laptop computer, brand new (i.e. never used, not a demo, just new leftover stock from the manufacturer). So after a bit of online research and shopping we decided to go for it! And by the time this post is online, well it's already here! However do not get your hopes up just yet...

First she needs to "install" it. My wife is a real techie. And since I am a noob when it comes to most computers and their functions, she gets first dibs on it. No, this is NOT a new laptop for her (she's got an absolutely fantastic little "monster" of the apple brand), but she needs to go through it first to make sure whn I get my filthy perverted paws on it, it will be in moderate working order. 

THus, we can expect me to edit BBB stuff somewhat faster than what I have been doing for the last couple of years, as well as having at least double the internal memory of this current little one I use. HOWEVER there is a serious learning curve and re-installation of programs, transfer of documents, etc...

More on this later as it develops!


Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details







No comments:

Post a Comment