I told you I wouldn't have as much time to do these blogs!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)



Alright so as the title suggests, this is just a little reminder that I do not have nearly as much "free" time on my hands to do anything remotely fun online, hence the lack of BBB posts in the past week.

Another factor to... well, factor in (!!!) is that if I am to do this BBBing in somewhat chorological order I also need to be downstairs in the studio/office to have access to the CDr reader (and the CDrs themselves) so I can try to upload them to these posts... using this new interface which sucks worse than all previous bl0gger tools as I have made it amply clear over the past weeks!


Basically since I haven't officially posted anything in over a week, I thought I would simply talk about why. The main reason is that the week before I was on vacation, which means I was busy "working" doing stuff around the house, cleaning, choring (yes I am verbalizing the word chores) and going to MD appointments as well as visiting some friends in other Provinces (nearby).

That's a younger Vanessa Chase, a Pstar from the 90s who is currently online as an anti-war liberitarian

This meant that when I came back, I had like 3-4 weeks' worth of work to catch up on, because that lazy old fart of a lady is too lazy. OK I said I wouldn't whine and b1tch about work too much but I see her on the Teams thingie and she starts AFTER I do, finishes her days BEFORE I do, and even takes lunch breaks. She has the gaul (guaul?) to say it's impossible for her to take any advance in her work, but she isn't putting in the required hours. OK so YES I know that overtime is not a thing in our world anymore (at least not in these monster corporate monster companies that is) and that she therefore probably feels fully justified to only work the amount of hours we are being paid for (as theoretically it should), but don't go and complain about not being able to stay afloat. I told her many years ago that the only way to stay ahead in our mini little department is clocking
in extra time all the time. I mean it doesn't really bother all that much anymore as I have been doing unpaid overtime for many many years now, but like I said, it gives me peace of mind to know I am atop of the game in most cases, instead of being like her and complainign all the time about not being able to stay on jump ahead.


OK so sorry, but anyway, since I was on vacation and she was supposed to take care of my work load while I was away, this meant I came back to about 2-3-4 weeks' worth of work waiting for me, so I had to clock in even extra hours just to catch up, but that meant that by Thursday afternoon, I actually was all caught up and by yesterday (Friday) I even managed to clear up everything in the queue. Like I said it gives me peace of mind to know I start the next week fully fresh without a few dozen tasks waiting for me. Oh and yesterday was my birthday too. I turned ** and like I did say (probably in the previous blog) I am starting to feel the effects of aging now, because the body isn't repairing itself as easily nor quickly as in years before. Plus said body is also more fragile, picking up aches and pains more easily than before - hence the importance of stretching! If you can get into a regular habit of yoga, I suggest you do, my friends!


Alright it is time for me to sign off again, now that I have explained my absence from online stuff. That, and how my laptop decided to reboot itself the other day, without my conscent ad thus erasing all of whatever it was I was working on online at the time. Oh and today (Saturday) we have more errands to run, including (but not limited to) picking up earth (soil) and plants for our yearly gardening ventures. We also need to recharge the lawnmower's battery(ies) if we want to try to finish mowing the grounds (which are HUGE). Hope to get some time soon so that I can get back to blogging and more specifically editing BBB videos for the channel! Be well my friends!

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details


No comments:

Post a Comment