The "new" bl0gger interface makes it more of a pain than ever trying to attach pictures to a post. It is the most user-un-friendly version yet, and so these posts will end up looking like crap. Don't blame me; it's the overlords' continual alienation of their users which are to blame for these posts looking the way they do!
| Again, where is the auto-rotate when you need it? Stupid bl0gger |
OK so I will be brutally honest at the moment as say it right away: I am very un-inspired at this exact moment in time as I try to come up with the written portion of this post.
You will recall how in my previous (censored) blog, pretty much all the BBB posts were done in multiple "parts", the written part being the final stage before pushing the publish button. Like I said, the new bl0gger interface makes it incredibly more painful than ever before just trying to attach pics (and they don't allow videos anymore), so making these posts is a very time consuming affair, one which more often than not drains any and all enthusiasm and excitement at trying to convey a positive vibe about the post itself.
In any case the point is that now that I have finally re-sized all these pics, I feel as though writing about them, the session from 2004 from which these were culled from, feels a bit... well un-natural. Or rather the words just are coming to me as "free-flowing" as they could be. I did say in the very first post in early / mid APril 2024 that this new blog's tone would be a shift from the previous one, marked by the constant censorship by the evil overlords' autobots and vengeful puritanical hypocrite users... Bref, let's just watch these pics and I'll see what I can muster up in terms of explanations....
Oh sorry about not really talking about this session in this written format of the post... I thought I'd be at least remotely inspired to do so, but I have come to actually realize that I seriously do not remember this session at all! This will happen a LOT concerning this looking-back at 20 years ago... because one can not remember every single session one's ever shot, right?
Here's a 2004 session from the second CDr ever burned which was shot BEFORE many of the last couple of posts were released. Basically this Kayla with Streak session was probably shot even before the first official Streak session, which is why I did not release this post before Streak was officially introduced a couple of days ago.
Also I wanted to not release "co-joined" (i.e. multiple Bdoll) sessions before each doll was properly introduced here, so here it is. Still when you think about it, this whole "chronological" concept I am trying isn't meant to be super exact nor precise, and as time moves forward a more confused "timeline" will eventually emerge, but hey... let's just be happy we get the 2004 with the 2004 stuff... which is chronological enough for me, don't you agree?
OK so I am just gonna whine and b1tch here a bit because the bl0gger interface appears to have "fixed" that auto-rotate problem they had in the previous (censored) blog... but when you would NEED an auto-rotate, they don;t do it anymore! Seriously, what gives? I mean for the amount of times I would complain about the auto-rotate, I won't start complaining about it's opposite NOW, but come on... They'd auto rotate pics in the wrong format regularly and now that an auto-rotate is OBVIOUS, they stopped doing it. Well at least if you download these pics to your own computer, you can rotate them to your heart's content! But suffice it to say that this is just another example in the LONG LINE of flukes, errors, mistakes, design flaws that bl0gger's new overlords are prooving to us they don't care about their users whatsoever. I mean why would they? We're not selling nor buying their products here, so why would they give a hoot? At the very least maybe if they leave me the f*ck alone and stop censoring me....
Oh sorry about not really talking about this session in this written format of the post... I thought I'd be at least remotely inspired to do so, but I have come to actually realize that I seriously do not remember this session at all! This will happen a LOT concerning this looking-back at 20 years ago... because one can not remember every single session one's ever shot, right?
However I do remember back in those days I would listen to the clip itself with sound (very rare as I never shot my clips to be listed to; the audio was supposed to be replaced by the viewer). Often I would remember the background music or even the background sounds from other rooms which would serve as a visual cue about the session's "time of production"... But again, at this time (20 years later!) I would need to locate the clip on the CD, transfer it to the laptop and attempt to take my mind on a trip through time and space to recall this very session.
Maybe just a little bit too much work for a post which will be seen (and read) maybe by 2 people, max. So if you are reading this here and now, thank you! Seriously that means that you are paying attention to this madness endeavor of mine and this really touches me, warms my heart (no sarcasm either). I hope you found at least some slight relevance in this post and that you won't judge it's overall tone to be that of all the posts on this blog...
But to close things off, Streak and Kayla were some of my favs back in those days, although I did not have all that many Bdolls yet in my "collection" so picking and choosing favs was not yet quite the option it had become back in, say, 2016 or 2017 (before the 2018 purge).
Oh the permanent "What Is BBB" page is up and running if you did not see it yet, although the second part, the cast of Bdoll characters, is nowhere near complete, as I am missing MANY Bdolls to list, because I have trouble locating pics of them (ref: the 2012 and the 2020 external hard drive crashes). But still, it's a more basic, stripped down version of the old somewhat superbly complete page now erased from internet memory due to the APril 8 2024 censorship.
Alright gotta run. Have a good one folks!
P.S. Oh I may be tempted to start posting stuff OUT OF CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER soon, just to re-vitalize this blog in a different flavor, because the way things are going now, it's a bit of a stale recipe, I find. Well it's OK and dandy and all that but the earliest BBB sessions were very... basic. It took a little bit longer to get to a point where things started to be shaken up a bit. Stay tuned; we'll see what happens!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment