Okey dokey; so this is the last draft post I had prepared in advance from the fist two 2004 BBB CDrs, so this means that if I wish to continue to post these (be it the chronological formulae or not), I will need to re-start populating the drafts section.
I had originally hoped that by this time I would have officially introduced the Catwoman (1) Bdoll, seeing as how, before the unveiling of Sunny, I had thought she (Catwoman) would be the 11th Bdoll. Also as you noticed watching these posts since last April 2024, she (CW) has managed to infiltrate a few photo sets with other Bdolls on her own!
Anyway so this photo set(s) was also one of the earlier ones I did back in the heyday with Kris and CW. Back then there was always this idea of doing both clip and seperate photosets because back then, the earlier days of DIY digital camera stuff, doing video material was kind of a big deal even if those were severely limited. Plus again, remember the y4h00 groups' limitations of poste-ability, so doing photos seemed a more realistic and logical path than the all-out video stuff. This was before the days that everyone had a camera on their phone and could shoot their DIY stuff in public bathroom on breaks....
| Yup, once again when auto rotate would be beneficial, it refuses to do so.... |
Anyway I just wanted to post this one because it is part of the chronological legacy of the BBB and thus warrants it's inclusion on this blog here and now, even though like I said in a previous pot, I may not keep doing this stuff in this fashion for very long, because let's be honest: it would be IMPOSSIBLE to go through every single existing (and surviving) BBB material ever done, and as you already know, the sheer magnitude it takes just to do these posts with this new bl0gger interface is quite ridiculous. I have already mentioned that I wouldn't be posting ALL the photos from any given set anymore, opting instead for a selection.
So as I am writing this little piece here I am about to leave for Ottawa to visit some family and friends for a couple of days. By the time this is posted here on this blog I will be back because I prepare most of these posts much in advance, so you won't see much of a difference. Anyway I will see about trying to re-populate more drafts to prepare for future BBB sessions.
In the meantime surely you noticed that the "What Is BBB" permanent page is up although far from complete, so if you remember any Bdolls which were part of the h4rem but aren't yet featured there, please let me know.
I have also given a lot of thought on the infamous BBB mailing list and I think I shall be using my "current" email of "cyclopski1999" as the main account for those of you who had manifested interest in being on the list to get the complete uncut uncensored (region 1) BBB folders as I make them available on the shared G drive platform. I'll be doing an official post about it soon enough. Stay well everyone!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
No comments:
Post a Comment