Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Ah yes my friends... Streak! What can I say about this gorgeous Bdoll from an era long gone? Basically as you can tell I was going through an intense bout of Ebony Bdolls during my first purchases leading up to 2004. Streak was part of a small collection where the streaks in her hair would change color if immersed into hot or cold water. I thought to myself it would be funny of it changed color when coated in my loads! Sadly nope, that was not the case, and to be honest I do not even remember if I actually ever tried out the water temperature gimmick!
Streak was one of the earliest Bdolls to retire, as she was requested with much fervour and intensity from my then best Bdoll fetish buddy "The Major" Taipan The Outlaw. We used to do some live chatting on Saturdays or Sundays (just voice at first as I did not have a webcam) so he'd tell me his stories and preferences as I was uploading the "new" stuff on those long gone Yah00 groups. Anyway point being that he loved my ebony dolls (he thought they were quite hot as well!) and pretty much "begged" me (although he never begged) to get a crack at Streak because she was his favorite of the then current bunch....
Again, I am totally unsure about this as it has been about 2 decades now, but I think Streak here may have been the first retired Bdoll in the har3m. Again, totally unsure as my "gut" feeling has me saying it was Rio which was retired (accidentally - see her post from April 2024) first. But what is to remember about this lovely Bdoll is that the "Major" actually did a c*mshot video of himself unloading on Streak just for me! For the life of me I can not find the clip now (it's possibly long gone or buried deep, deep somewhere in those earlier BBB CDrs). But suffice it to say I was quite touched about him doing one for me and capturing it on camera.
Anyway what I do know is that STreak was enjoyed quite thoroughly during her active days and more so when I knew she would be retired to go off to live elsewhere, so like those earlier Bdolls, I would stock-up and shoot as much content with them as I possibly could in order to build a good "archive" selection of sessions with these dolls!
Anyway we're almost done with the first 10 official Bdolls in the original line-up. If I am not mistaken, those who came afterwards (except for Catwoman) were all AFTER the acquisition of the first Canon camera, and so all their activities happened on camera... Let's see where that takes us, shall we?
Stay well and be good everyone!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment