Another ebony cutey from the first batch of BBBdolls, Nails was also a very special Bdoll. From what I can remember, she was part of a small collection which, if I am not mistaken, came with fake nails to be applied to the fingers of the purchaser (and not the Bdoll - can you imagine how small extra Bdoll nails would be?). A couple years afterwards, I found another Bdoll (on liquidation) from the same series as Nails who ended up being Rosalyn, but that is another story for later, as I do not wish to jump the proverbial gun here.
Nails was not a fan favorite in the early days, perhaps due to the fact that there were already quite a few beautiful ebony Bdolls in the "collection" to choose from, but that did not stop me from having fun with her whenever her turn in the rotation came up.
As I said in the previous post (about Streak), aside from Catwoman (the 1st), I do believe that all the post-Nails Bdolls were purchased after the Canon powershot camera was bought in April 2004, and so THOSE Bdolls' first sessions actually happened on camera, whereas Streak and her cohorts had had some Butterings off camera prior to the official BBB launch in 2004.
Although she has long since ben retired - and I do not remember if anyone grabbed her in the 2018 BBB purge or if she was donated to goodwill - she was a permanent fixture in the BBB h4rem of those days.
Her outfit is still in my collection of accesssories though: that nice super skin tight fress with the openings on the side is still quite a sexy look for many Bdolls, and her semi-transparent over-coat is also used sporadically here and there whenever I want to do those "c*m-proof" sessions.
These sessions are usually some type of role-playing centered around a Bdoll who doesn't enjoy the butter loads, so she wears "c*m proof" clothes to try to avoid the sticker goodness. Usually, as you can imagine, those types of sessions are reserved with the Savannah Bdoll who came much, much later in the fold!
And the whole idea of having a "c*m proof" outfit came from an old, old p0rn magazine from my youth, where they had a photo of Ginger Lynn in a Dark Brothers-like gettup, with a transparent raincoat over her outfit, and the tag line they inserted there was something akin to being ready for anything since she was "c*m proof".
As you can see, a lot of those early p0rn references still resonate with me to this day, and have played a good part in influencing a lot of my own BBB activities, at least fueling my own desire to shoot that stuff for myself and other Bdoll pervs out there.
Alright I gotta take a break (again) and return to work. I'm trying to keep afloat here but it isn't always possible. Anyway hope you are enjoying this blog even though it's a pale shadow of the echo of the previous one, but hey, that's the price to pay for being the most censored man online!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment