Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Well pull my lips off!
If you do not know that 80's short animated film reference, then "why are you always shaking your eyes?"!!!!
OK serious though, isn't this a nice surprise! I was plugging my little portable disc player for computers and inserting the 2nd 2004 BBB CDr in there, expecting to find the Catwoman (1st) stuff but nope! Turns out that Sunny was the 11th ever purchased Bdoll! And once I realized that, THEN I remembered that Catwoman, although having been around prior to most of the 2004 arrivals, was labelled as the 16th bought Bdoll! But more on that later as right now we get to enjoy a few of Sunny's first ever on-camera antics!
Now as pr one of my previous posts, the new bl0gger interface for uploading photos is a total disaster or a mess, uploading multiple pics backwards instead of the order in which I uploaded them. Look there isn't much I can do about it, so we're just gonna have to live with this unfortunate situation... because it is obvious that the g00gle overlords don't care about the users of this little forgettable blog site apparatus...
Alright so OK: Sunny was part of a California style series which featured about 5 or 6 dolls (maybe just 4 I don't remember) and these were all on special at one of the local stores in walking distance from my work of the time. If I am not mistaken, they were something like $5 each, so I snagged a few of them to add to the harem... and after having purchased like 6 or 7 ebony Bdolls in a row (the previous entries), it only comes natural that now we unveil and present not just a caucasian Bdoll, but a BLONDE Bdoll as well!
It feels as though we hadn't really had a proper blonde Bdoll up to this point. I was putting it off because the stereotype Bdoll is always represented as the typical blonde, and I myself wasn't particularly attracted to blonde dolls at that point, nor did I want them to be part of the BBB repertoire. But then again back in those days I never expected my BBB to grow as much as it did, owning so many dolls for a specific purpose! So I thought to myself something along the lines of "well I already got 10 of them, might as well just go for 15 and add variety to the mix".
So like I said earlier, Sunny and whoever else arrived at that time in 2004 were the first Bdolls to actually appear and be baptized officially on camera. And with Sunny here, it also happened to be the very first boxcum session I had ever shot! OK so I won't pretend to remember why I thought of doing a boxcum, and why I did not do so for all the others which came after, but suffice it to say that I did it and that the idea was planted for future sesions.... so much so that, as you long timers will easily remember, that even my much later acquired dolls in "used" (unboxed) state I would do "makeshift" boxcum sessions!
As per the pictures above, Sunny was therefore also the very first Bdoll to get her very first official creaming in all her original clothes and outfits. Previously, all the first 10 Bdolls had to be "re-dressed" with what clothes and accessories were left after their pre-2004 unboxings. So Sunny here represents a whole bunch of "firsts" as well, something which, as previously stated, would become the official format of the BBB: 1) BoxCum, 2) 1st official load with original clothes, 3) Another load for good measure, 4) a Giga (or two!), and 5) the couch HJ session.... But more on that later as it is still in the works in terms of showcasing that stuff!
I hope you will enjoy these photos culled from the second official BBB CDr dating back 20 years (2004), representing the very first BBB material. I also hope you don't mind this retrospective chronological format I am adopting for this 4rth blog, and that you will also understand if I edit out some bit of real life human nudity, in order to avoid the un-necessary attentions from the overlords.
OK so that's about it for now. I am running out of drafts in the blog's segment, so I will need to go back to the basement studio and upload more old pics from the CDrs before I can post some more stuff. Like I said in what I think was my previous post, doing this is really time consuming and more of a hassle than ever before due to the new bl0gger interface being what it has yet again changed into.
Don't get me wrong I miss the old days as well, because while it was also very lengthy to work on blog posts, it was also more pleasant to upload pictures (and the ability to upload short/small videos as well)... even though one thing that never changed is the fact we have to constantly re-size each individual picture... one by one by one by one....
So that's about it for now I guess. I'll see if I have time to work on more posts soon enough to keep this sort of momentum going. In the meantime I hope you are staying safe out there! Alright gotta go run errands again with my bum foot. Going to Ottawa tomorrow to surprise a good friend for his birthday. So that means road trip!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment