B.B.B. chronologically - 2004 - Star (the 8th/7th BBBdoll)

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)



Hey look at that: I found an old "promo" image I did using the basic pain program to do a "Star" mini-banner! I mean that's actually pretty cool considering what I am doing right now what with this attempt at re-doing the BBB history in chronological order!

Anyway as per the previous post about the Perm Bdoll, Star was purchased basically at the same time as her, so theiy were both Bdoll number 7 and 8. I always thought Perm was officially "listed" first and Star afterwards, but as you can see in the selected poz pics underneath here, I actually switched their numbers up, for some reason.

Again, just wanting to remind you that I am simplifying the posts' formats to not include all (most) of the pics due to the time it takes to upload them (one by one by one thanks to the new bl0gger interface), as well as re-sizing them (one by one by one....). Also to repeat myself, there is self-censorship involved in order to try to avoid the evil overlords' un-necessary attentions over my activities in order to avoid being censored yet again!



Where is that darn auto-rotate when you need it, right?





Lookee here: I was showcasing Catwoman in these photos even before she was officially introduced!










































































What I thought was great about Star is that she was indeed absolutely stunning. She had a gorgeous face, great hair, and that lipstick on her lips just made things seen so... you know, absolutely sexy! 

I can not clearly remember much from those days, as it was over 20 years ago more or less, but if I am not mistaken I think Star had something "odd" about her legs. I can not fathom exactly what, since she has been retired for quite a while now as well, but I remember that there was something weird about her legs which made her stand apart from the other Bdolls up to that point.

I keep thinking that maybe Taipan inherited her way back in the day before he completely dropped offline, so there is no way to know for sure... But I would love to hear anyone's own comments about this Bdoll - if you yourself had her in your own collection, and such. I would like to know what it was about her legs...

Hold the phone! I think it was because you could not bend them! Yes, I am almost certain that THAT is what it was! I mean al the Bdolls in those days had those semi-bendable legs which were super fine to enjoy and play with (hint hint), but I think Star's were of a different plastic type and could only stay straight.

This could be confirmed if I had kept those 35mm print tests I did before the digital camera... or maybe in future retrospective BBB sessions we shall see exactly what was the deal... I guess we will have to stay tuned to wait and see!

Have a good one, everyone! Stay well and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment