B.B.B. chronologically: Perm, the 7th(8th?) Bdoll (also: new blogpost format)

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)





OK so first, the format change. Maybe you remember from my previous blog about how time consuming doing all of this is. What is REALLY time consuming for this blog is the uploading of the photos. Now add to this their new crappy interface which is extremely un-user friendly (what with posting batch pics in the wrong order and such), BUT - BUT (as if that wasn't enough), I am also uploading these archival photos off of CDrs. 

Maybe some of you don't remember that format, but it's somewhat slower than a direct upload from one drive to a cloud format.

So I decided to alter the format I was doing for the past 2 or so years on the last deleted blog and that which I have been doing for this blog so far.... and that is to NOT upload the entire photos from the CDr folders. It's long, takes forever, the sh1t bl0gg3r interface sucks, and let's face it; surely you have come to notice a lot of repetition so far with these legacy posts. So if you want to see a complete photoset which I have only posted a few samplers, stay tuned and I will tell you how to get in touch with me to request this.

Now let's take a look at Perm, who was the 7th/8th Bdoll ever bought... I thought she was #7 as she is the last one on CDr #2 from 2004, but her makeshift sign says #8. So maybe Star was #7? We shall see!




Anyway so maybe you saw a shift in the recent posts, as my work load has increased exponentially since late April/early May 2024. Meaning that I can no longer take these elongated breaks to work on this blog or shoot some BBB material.

Incidentally I hope you watched the previous post's link (video) even though it was totally redundant since it was basically a "tool" used to talk about my new email and this blogsite.

So like I said in the previous written portion, we are doing the new format now, with much less pics culled from the original CDrs in order to try to see if I can do these posts faster... because of the new bl0gger interface (you know what I mean)....











Above: so what you have there is the very first real official photo set with cum I took. Indeed, Perm in the very first "Prom Night" session, was the first real bona fide proper BBB session after those initial first tests in April 2004. As you can see, my c*m was quite thick that day for the lovely Perm, something which I wish(ed) was more common in my comeshots. I do not remember this session at all (heck, it's been like 20 years!) but I do recall what I just said: the first "real" BBB session in the format of what it was back then. After this one, I started doing the other Bdolls in the harem, in the formulae of two facial sessions, with one in their original outfit (if possible).











Above (and below?) I also remember this second Perm session from 2004, as I actually took way too many pictures of the post-c*m stuff. Remember, these were the earliest days of the BBB so I was still testing out the waters, so to speak. But in this one I remember taking so many pictures and then the amount of time it took to download them to a computer and then finding a few good shots to re-size for the yah00 groups...

Yes, in those days, as to avoid filling up the groups' files limitations, I would basically take a small selection of photos and re-size them. I guess it was all about fitting into the available format of the time, back then. I mean I wasn't aware of any other place where one could freely upload their own DIY p0rn stuff, much less this doll fetish... which at the time was not as well known nor as "accepted" as it is today.

Anyway I loved Perm quite a lot: she was for a while my favorite Ebony Bdoll because she had such a cute face, and I just loved to paint her whenever I could!




















Below:
Must have been around the same time, maybe even a second Butter load of the day (I'd have to double check with the original clips). Notice how I am putting Catwoman (the first one) in the session, even though she wasn't properly introduced into the fold yet!

























Look, I know this isn't the BBB blog you expected, especially after the quite successful one I did with the 3rd one which was censored, but what can I say? You need to blame those corrupted evil money hungry hypocrite overlords who own the internet now for that. All this self-censorship on my own part is just to try to cover my tracks as best as I can. And like I have been saying since this new BBBlog has started, just join the BBB mailing list to get access to all the complete and uncensored BBB stuff. 

Anyway I need to stop with this one and get back to work. I am just using the excuse that everyone's out on their lunch breaks to write up this little post before the real madness of it all re-begins again!

Hope you are enjoying the ride so far, and keep yourselves safe out there!

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

No comments:

Post a Comment