Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
Hey you fine fine reader!
OK so as per the last post, here's another which may have been originally shot BEFORE the previous posts in order, but since I did not yet reveal the Nails Bdoll, I thought I had to wait until she was properly introduced before unveiling this post here. If this doesn't make any sense to you, well please go and ready the previous post which does offer explanations about the "formulae".
In this little quickie of a 2004 session (from the 2nd ever burned BBB CDr, I decided to pop a 3rd load of the day (*) on Katt, Nails and Rio... Just because I could! I mean I won;t pretend to know exactly why I did so, as this was 20 years ago (!!!!!) but I do think it could have been because:
1) I had the opportunity to shoot 3 short BBB sessions that day;
2) I hadn't shot anything in "a while" so I was attempting to catch up.
Whatever the reason, it's part of the BBB history of things and thus deserves to be "published" and posted, seeing as how so much BBB has dissapeared over the years due to constant and continual censorship, the self-destruction of two external hard drives, and so on and so forth...
(*) Yeah maybe 20 years ago I could have popped 3 loads in a single day, but these days if I pop one a day it's a lot! Believe you me, with the way life has turned out 20 years later, it's a small miracle I am still shooting BBB stuff! Hey that got me thinking about something....
So basically before I was being censored left and right in the past months, and prior to the 2020 crackdown, I was a little available "everywhere" online. And add to that how I have been posting my BBB stuff for 20 years now.... and ow many bogus websites have "stolen" my material to post on their own junk spaces... Anyway point is that there aren't many DIYers like myself who have been regularly outputting their Bdoll fetish online on a semi-regular basis, so it's only natural that I would be pretty much the "leader" in the genre, at least in the sense of being easily findable if you do an online search.
In no way am I trying to overly boost my own cred nor give myself an inflated ego boost or anything of the sort. I mean think of it this way: There's a reason why Peter North comes up as the most spectacular c*m slinger (so #1) as opposed to, say, Ian Tate. Firstly Peter's career started around 1983 or so, and he never really stopped until around 2025 or so. That's a LOT of history to account for, plus his material was readily available in the NOrth American market. So many "newer" spunkers just won;t get as much exposure just because they haven't been around for as long, nor lasted as long as Peter, and so on and so forth. WHere am I going with this?








Well I was contacted by someone on OF and basically it turned out they found me from a basic online search, as I was pretty much the top listed. I find it odd that someone in 2024 curious about the doll fetish would just now come into my stuff, especially since it has been (more or less) readily available for 20 years online! My answer is simple: there's a chance this new viewer only gained access to fetish p0rn stuff in very recent times due to maturity, and thus it's only normal that they wouldn't know of this fetish back in, say, 2022 or 2023.
I find it sort of sad for the people today who are discovering the pathetic state of p0rn in the post-2020 era. I mean p0rn has reached an all time low since the 2020 crackdown and these days 99.9% of the DIY stuff is absolutely pathetic and a waste of time. All these "k1ds" are doing is "click ba1ting" by wrongfully labelling their stuff to attract viewers. I mean the sheer amount of times I see a post with the terms "huge l0ad" or "mass1ve fac1al" and you need to squint and pause to see like a drop or two is absolutely incredible. It's turned into a total mockery of itself. Like I used to say before my 1st Reddit account was banned (yup, constantly censored on all platforms I am!) "Where Are All The Shooters At?". It's as though those who have actually proper and decent p0psh0ts have all retired and now it's these absolutely pathetic people polluting the p0rn airwaves.
No wonder I keep going back to good old classic legit p0rn stuff instead... most of this new stuff is not even worth a scroll down...
Anyway I managed to deviate again from the original path but that's OK because that's what my blog is supposed to be! If you weren't aware of that, then maybe you should read the very fist post from early April 2024 where I think I explain everything!
Anyway gotta run ; real life demands more of my presence!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
B.B.B. 's Only Fans
B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")
No comments:
Post a Comment