Okie dokey now here's another self-censored BBB post in order to try to avoid the attentions of those pesky autobots always lurking nearby ready to censor anything without warning nor explanation anything I post online.
As usual and as I have been repeating ad nauseum these past few blog posts, you can gain access to all uncensored BBB material (as I release them because there's like 100s and 100s of unedited BBB stuff in the ever-increasing archives) by joining the BBB mailing list.
WOw that was a mouthful indeed!
Alright so this rather recent session (perhaps the closest to recent in real-life time so far) FUCV phase 6 session featuring two unique Bdolls: the sensational redhead Jenny Bla1r and the equally uber-sexy raven-haired S0fia Valent1ne (mark 2).
THe title is "Blacklisted" simply because all the dolls who appear in this video / session are all decked out in black lingerie and fetish gear. Horrible for lighting issues but oh what a beautiful sight indeed!
This is another rather long and lengthy affair which is why I posted both the long complete version as well as the "just the cumshot" edited variant, and these are also accompanied by the now "regular" (since 2023 I think) bonus high-def "belly cam" angle of the cumshot.
Both these lovely ladies get up to no good fast with my engorged meat member (censored off this post for obvious reasons) was fighting not to get in the way too much whenever Jenny and S0phia decided to enjoy each others' charms.
Lots of sloppiness as well as I do love to drool and lick the Bdolls as some of you also do and know I do. SO yes, it's a mighty fine affair reguardless of how I try to spin it, so I'm going to shut my yapper for the moment and allow you to enjoy this session in whichever version you prefer, by following the links below:
The full length version can be found right here:
The bonus high def "belly cam" cumshot angle is over here:
THe "just the cumshot" variant is over here:
The full length version can be found right here:
The bonus high def "belly cam" cumshot angle is over here:
THe "just the cumshot" variant is over here:
The full length version can be found right here:
The bonus high def "belly cam" cumshot angle is over here:
THe "just the cumshot" variant is over here:
Took a while before I could finish this post because one of thes three versions of this session was held in the PH queue - awaiting approval... Finally they released it and so here's the post with the properly working links to all versions so far!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment