F.U.C.V. phase 4: Nika Channel in "Quickie Oil Change" (various versions)








Hello everyone, hoping you are all doing well!

I'll jump in on right ahead and present to you this latest in the B.B.B. updates: a wonderful, slopy, lengthy, sexy and juicy F.U.C.V. phase 4 session featuring the ever-alluring and uber-sexy ebony Bdoll Nika Chanel!

Since I did not know what to call this session, but was heavily inspired by her rather non-fetish (yet still sexy as f*ck) clothes, I thought she sort of looked like a half-4ssed "garage mechanic / attendant" so I immediately thought about the oil change gimmick. SUrely I do not need to explain to you why I went with that metaphor, as I do believe it have been "common knowledge" for many decades now... at least for me... So again, without any further waiting, here at the links to the multiple "versions" available (so far) for this session:

The COMPLETE version is right over here:

The bonus "belly cam" in hi-def version is here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is here:

Again, as you know, 1) all pics on this post have been edited to avoid any butter meat, and 2) we never know with PH (or OF) if these clips will be censored by the autobots.

So if the links don't work, it's because they censored them, and so I invite you to join the BBB mailing list to gain access to everything un-censored!





















The COMPLETE version is right over here:

The bonus "belly cam" in hi-def version is here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is here:

Now I am quite peeved, but not surprised and I shouldn't be. I got ANOTHER one of these emails from the pesky evil Bl0ggger autobots:

Your post titled "FUCVph6 Jenny Blair in "Blacklisted" (a couple of versions)" has been reinstated

Hello,

     We have re-evaluated the post titled "FUCVph6 Jenny Blair 
in "Blacklisted" (a couple of versions)" against Community Guidelines 
https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy. Upon review, the post has been 
reinstated. You may access the post at 
http://buttermanbbb.blogspot.com/2024/11/fucvph6-jenny-blair-in-blacklisted.html.

     Sincerely,

     The Blogger Team

Again, they decided to censor the post WITHOUT ANY WARNING< and without any real, clear reason. Have you tried to read the bl0gger "content policy"? It seems pretty straight forward but it's so "vague" that any dumb f*ck could go in and interpret something in that mess and flag my posts for that sh*t. 

Unbelievable. Or rather, as I have been whinning about these past posts, I gather it's become the norm of the post 2020 internet. Censorship rules all and hovers over everything, patrolled by online virtual robots who can't tell the difference between a human being and a toy... Or how a Bdoll fetish is harmless as it involves no one except the person who enjoys it. 

ANyway I know you're tired as f*ck of hearing me b1tch and complain about this, so as I mentioned countless times before for the past years, enjoy what you can while you can because "they" can just decided to censor everything without any warning whatsoever.























Just thought of something else. Maybe it is the "name" of the session itself which the robots found "wrong". Maybe the term "bl4chl1st3d" is now a no-no since our PC world has gone down the route of Orwell's 1984. Perhaps this word is now considered "loaded" and so can not be used unless you are judged as something. WHo the f*ck knows? Like I said, these bots just pick up on stuff and decide arbitrairly that is a no-go for them. 

As users we never know. We are never actually told and pointed to a cut and clear example or explanation. We are just thrown under the bus at random without explanation.






















GOing back to this session, Nika's a fantastic Bdoll. On my previous censored blog, in the "Meet THe Nika Chanel" Bdoll post, I mentioned how I was able to obtain a copy of this super rare and now unaffordable Bdoll. I am sure you remember it so I won't really repeat it.

But suffice to say that she was one of my "unicorns" like the Jess1ca F10rent1n0 Bdoll (for example). I love her dark complexion - it's got that something I can not resist. 

Which reminds me of something. THe company which manufactures these Bdolls has actually crafted a new Bdoll recently which I found attractive! Yes, as I have been chatting with my 1/2 brother yesterday, I think this is the first time in 14 years that I have been attracted to a NEWLY PRODUCED Bdoll! Granted this doll isn't up to the standards of those produced in 2011 and earlier (like lost of my current Bdolls) but for a "modern" doll, she is quite something!

Trouble is I can not order her yet due to the postal strike we have right now. I wrote the company asking if I could place the order with them and then they could hold on to it until the strike is over so that she doesn't get lost/damaged/stuck in the postal "void" all our packages are currently stuck in.

ANyway more news later as to what is this Bdoll and if I will order here (she is currently on special) but let's say she would make an interesting addition to my BUtter H4rem!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment