B. B. B. chronologically: Kris' first few 2005 sessions!















Alright and OK!

So how are you doing today? 

Well I myself am all over the place. 

Firstly I am quite happy as I have re-gained a "proper" BBB production rhythm. Meaning I have been on a good "regular" streak of actually shooting BBB sessions instead of putting them off for later, which resulted in me shooting maybe a session a week... a very low number for me, to be honest. Still there is such a major back log in my stuff that - hey - if I had more time and energy to dedicate to editing, it really wouldn't show!

Secondly I am peeved at these bl0gger autobots how have again censored and re-instated one of my previous posts, CONFIRMING that I can not show any human nudity on this blog. I swear to you all, it's like this vice grip they have on us users is getting tighter and tighter every darn days. So yes while you fine readers all know that you get censored versions of sessions here, at least you know you will get the full uncute versions on the BBB mailing list.

Which brings me to THIS post, another one which I auto-censored for our mutual protection against those pesky evil corporate degenerates autobots. I know you'd like to see a wee bit more of Butter-Meat, but like I just said, they'll censor the post and possibly re-instate it...

Thirdly I am a bit on edge for a few reasons. A) I spent too much cash on a recent "blow-out" porn DVD sale on one of the last affordable p0rn DVD distributor sites, which is insane because Canada Post is currently on strike so I may not get these orders for weeks and weeks and weeks (if not longer). Plus the border patrol now opens up all my packages which creates an extra delay.... B) I spent another X amount of $$$ on another custom 3D animation. I know you guys probably wonder why the heck I would do so, but since I have developped a taste for SOME of the 3D animations out there, there isn't anywhere near enough of what I like to see out there, and I have found a couple of "affordable" animators willing to give it a shot. 

C) I have yet another busy weekend ahead, which includes but most deffinately isn't the complete list of tasks: an outdoors Xmas market I must attend with my wife, and more leaf bagging as there was a micro storm last night/this morning which basically brought on our grounds extra leaves from other peoples' properties. Alas, this time we will be stuck picking up wet leaves which makes this activity much messiers.

ANYWAY I am sure you didn't come hear to read about my real life stuff, so I will let you enjoy these pictures from an early 2005 CDR from the archives, which represent some (a couple) of Kris' first 2005 BBB exploits.

Since back then BBB sessions were basically just one 15 second cumsh0t clip and a series of pictures, I was able to include the clips here on this very post for your enjoyment! Because as I said in an earlier post, the "high def" of 2005 is below standard quality for 2024! Still back then THIS was amazing quality, considering a no-budget situation!















































































So from what I can gather now, is the previous pictures and video are from a Kris "Prom Night" session, even though she was wearing a wedding dress. Because back then my supply of dresses and accessories was severly limited. 

Below however appears to be a basic "nude" session alongside other beautiful ebony Bdays of the past. Yeah like I said and blogged about throughout time (either here on this blog or the previous censored ones) I used to own a lot more ebony Bdolls than caucasians, because those types of models were really more attractive to be in terms of facial molds and such. 

Of course my tastes have changed throughout the years but I have rarely "stopped" being attracted to Bdolls of the past due to this. Except maybe a few of those "typical" ones like Sunny, Kaylie, and poor Foxy seen below. While they worked really well back then, now with my very different tastes, they wouldn't work on me the way they did 20 years ago.

However some Bdolls would STILL work quite well today, Kris here being one such example. I do think she is in Ducky's collection now, and I feel really bad because I have about a half dozen of retired Bdolls now which I haven't shipped out to him in months, and now we have this postal strike. But I did manage to find a few nice shipping boxes which should be perfect for shipping multiple Bdolls once this strike concludes.

Yeah there I went off tangent again! Anyway hope you enjoyed this wee little post and I will try to do some more very soon!





































Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment