FUCVph3 Laur3n Ph0en1x's 5th c*m (camera A runs out of juice!)












Alright well here I go again!

I had a wee bit of time so instead of "wasting it" doing something personnaly productive (like analogue retardo-psycho-tron editing) I decided to gather a few BBB folders from various external sources and decided to edit some fine fine BBB stuff for you all!

HOwever the first one I decided to edit was a serious doozey. Meaning that it's from the FUCV phase 3 era (as though that was eons ago!) and it is incredibly lengthy. Well we have seen longer, but if a session lasts for 30 minutes, that's a serious Mother Fooer! SO longer clips, more to edit, longer to save, longer to upload, longer to convert, etc. etc. You know how it all goes so no real need for me to explain to you the "crap in - crap-out" philosophy. No I am not saying this session is crap, but rather that the longer/lengthier everything is, the longer lengthier it will be taking overall and at every turn.

I was HOPING to have been able to edit at the very least 3 sessions, but since this one was such a huge monster, well it was basically the ONLY one I could actually edit. Here's hoping the next ones won't be as cumbersome, but I do doubt it.

Anyway it's the title explains everything you need to know about this session. Aside from the "lackluster" (depending on your perspective) cumshot (it's a phase 3 after all), camera "A" (or number 1) ran out of juice before the cumshot, so there's only two angles of that one. Plus this was before the bonus high-def "belly" came so there's no bonus clip(s).

Links will be provided underneath the next batch of pics, in the hopes the videos will have passed the PH censors AND the long conversion / queue time.

And finally, I auto-censored myself again on this post in order to try to avoid unwanted autobot detection, so while there is a serious lack of Butter Meat in this post, you will be getting the whole/complete uncensored stuff via the shared G drive if you are on the BBB mailing list.

OK I gotta run now, hope you will enjoy this one! Lauren is a mighty fine, super fine blonde Bdoll, isn't she? Beautiful, great face, and two straight arms! You know what's that used for, right?






























The FULL LENGTH version can be found here: 

The "just the cumshot" variant is here:

And if you want just the unedited full camera "C" clip, it is here:

As I said you can get the complete photoset (uncensored) if you are part of the BBB mailing list. I'll be uploading this one in the G drive shortly.

You may have noticed a couple of the pics here on this pics weren't re-sized to "XL" size but left as their original resolution. THis was not intentional, but as I said in countless previous posts, this takes a lot of time to do, and I get $0 out of this so I don't want to go through the post yet again to re-re-size pictures. As you know all you need to do is click on any picture and it will basically open up to your own screen size.

Color me impressed as well because not even 24 hours later, all the recent clips uploaded to PH were already online and ready to view, without any censorship issues (so far), which means I can actually release this post right now and you can click on the links to view the videos!

Of course these are also available on my ONlyFans, as always 100% free of charge. However surely you noticed that the ONlyFans stuff puts a watermark on the media, which I guess is their way to "help you" (the user, like myself) avoid piracy. But I have seen folks online just cropping OF clips to take out the water marking altogether and just post stuff "anonymously".

Alright I gotta go again. Today there's a spy from the landlord coming to scope out some stuff in the unfinished garage storage area. Basically maybe you will remember a few weeks (months?) ago we had serious water issues in this part of the hemisphere which resulted in most people in our community suffering major water damage due to floods. Recall also how we got insanely lucky as only that unfinished garage was actually hit by mild flooding. Well now months later the landlord wakes up (he's a real piece of work) and decides to send some guy today to inspect. I joke around saying he's a spy but with a landlord like that one we have (as were most landlords we ever dealt with) we can never be too careful. 

Anyway I gotta run. Would you believe that even though I have been awake for almost 4 hours already I still feel groggy? Must be my age catching up with me because I remember not long ago I would be up and running within 20-30 minutes. But then again we had a strange day yesterday and I imbibed a generous amount of alcohol which may have contributed to this foggy morning.

Oh and I almost entirely quit coffee altogether. I didn't completelly cut it out but back in the day I would easily consume 4 to 10 large cups of that java stuff, these days it's like maybe 1 or 2 cups a month... and some months none at all. 

OK gotta run. THanks again for stopping by and reading this stuff!
























































































The FULL LENGTH version can be found here: 

The "just the cumshot" variant is here:

And if you want just the unedited full camera "C" clip, it is here:


Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment