Hey everyone! Hope y'all doing alright today!
OK so I do not know if the last post was that "Boogeyman" session with CW1, Perm and FLex, but this one here is obviously a mishap from that same set-up. Again how can I remember the exact details of a session which happened 19 years ago (*) but I do think it is obvious that this was supposed to be the Boogeyman session, but it was a missed pop off camera.
Again as per my previous few posts, I find myself sel-censoring due to the evil autobots who automatically flag and censor every post which features a hint of some real live flesh butter-meat. And yes, again I need to express my utter "dissapointment" in terms of what the internet has become now. OK I'll keep the ranting for later, because I am sure you do not wish to re-re-re-read something I have blogged about time and again. However the alternative here is to talk about this session, which I do not remember anything about!
However I can do a bit more of what I did last time, which is talk about these now long retired Bdolls of years past. Like I often say, my tastes in dolls has changed throughout the years, and here is a perfect example of some Bdolls which either still work for me, or just don't do it for me anymore.
Perm is one whcih I have always, always loved. SHe has that near perfect face design and "makeup" which makes her a timeless beauty, in my opinion. Like some of the Bdolls I bought in the past she had a gimick to sell her to kids but as you know, to me it was (at the time) how pretty she was to me and how I wanted to buy the Bdoll and do stuff to her. Essentially if I could have a modern day "model muse: body with Perm's head, I am sure she would be amongst my favorites in the butter harem...
On the other side of the spectrum, Flex is the opposite. WHile she was purchased for her gimmick (a wire framed inner body making her very flexible, hence the name), she is far from what I would consider "attractive". But I do remember when I bought her back in the day, the ebony version was much prettier than the caucasian one, so I bought her instead. She was amongst the first Bdolls I retired, and I must say I actualy do not remember at all what happened to her. I have these "feelings" that she may have somehow broke and that the inner wire frame was coming out of her punctures throughout parts of her body but these may not be real memories - these could be fabrications of my mind trying to recall such details from all those years ago.
Middle ground was the Catwoamn (1) Bdoll. There were a total of 3 of them: the 1st one pictured here was bought by itself and thoroughly used, while two more were purchased as a store was liquidating them (they had dozens upon dozens in a bin) for $5 each. I gave a scealed new one away during those Yah00 groups as part of a give-away (back when shipping costs were still afordable). Eventually I opened the 3rd one because a fan from back in the day REALLY wanted to own the one I had been using. And so the 3rd Catwoman Bdoll became the "permanent" one. She had a GREAT face, one which, like Perm, would be one I would still go for today, but again she had extra articulated joints which made her quite flimsy and sometimes had to pose and allowed to stand on her own. Eventually I felt I had to retire her because of that 2018 purge we had to do when we got evicted.
OK hope this helps beef up this blog post somewhat and keeping with the spirit of this session!
(* I can barely remember sessions I shot last week!)
Yeah bitching time. I feel so sad for the younger generations these days, growing up in "today" 's version of the internet. I mean surely I mustn't be the only one being censored left and right by all these autobots running the whole thing. But then again, no one is as much a target as I was and still am. But it is incredible how these evil corporations and their bots are really against the little DIY people, and allow the big companies to get away with proverbial murder.
I mean it's like today's "p0rn" in general. It has changed and become so much less of any type of quality of product. THe DIY amateurs are all about the "click bait" thing, and so people are lurred into their content by tags and catch phrases which are just traps to lure people in. In turn I think it affects how people perceive the nature of this tagging of p0rn products and so we are now getting "fake" p0rn... In the sense that what it considered a huge cumshot "today" is actually a sub-standard typical one of, say, 2015 or so (I just popped a random year just there). But I did say it often (perhaps much more on my previous censored blog), that something happened in 2020 where p0rn in general just went downhill. Now all we get are these ridiculous big production companies' litteral stupid Brazzers ads everywhere, obviously produced for a specific audience which isn't me whatsoever, or the previously mentioned click baiting DIYers who fake label their stuff to attract people in the hopes the average p0rn consumer is dumb enough to believe the hype.
But in general terms, the internet, as I wrote before on this very blog a while back, is a parody of what it once was. I mean sheer amount of ads polluting everything everywhere is proof enough. Like I said, maybe the newer kids who are entering the internet NOW as it is, basically don't know that there was a time before ads everywhere, ads before you watch a clip or stream some music... And of course, the internet used to be run by actual humans. People were behind websites so when you got censored (hey I should know!) it was someone actually writing to you and telling you exactly what you did wrong... Not like the autobots today. I mean it's insane why they censor you now. I just got censored TWICE from a website I used to support artists... and the ONLY reason I could possibly fathom of why they re-censored me, was because of the links. I mean it certainly wasn't the icons or avatars or banners (or whatever) I used, because everything was spotless. It certainly wasn't the texts I wrote because bascially all I said was something like "YOu know me, the most censored man online". However they did "offer me" a space to post links to external sites, which were THIS one and my PH videos page. This was maybe the ONLY adult-thematic of my artist support page which could have been non-autobot censorship friendly.
PLus today's internet really sucks. People have always been total selfish evil negative trolls online but those who "create content" now are all just clones of each other. Everyone is essentially framing, lighting, acting and filming/editing the exact same way. There is zero variety across all sorts of platforms, and all these people do is promote their backers and do live ads on their "shows" or whatever it is their online schtick is. I mean way, way back in the early Y2K before everyone was shooting in high def via webcam on their gamer chairs with hip posters in the background, people weren't afraid to do real insane stuff which was mostly left unchecked. Then these autobots started coming in, detecting that some copyrighted music was played in the background (so CENSORED!), or that you said a nasty adult word somewhere (so CENSORED), and so on and so forth.
I myself used to do these stupid goofy weekly online webisodes with ex-friend(s) in which we would do so much non-PC stuff, it's a miracle we were able to get away doing what we used to do. But then again, this was before this whole autobot run internet, or maybe just at the cusp/start of it. I am glad I stopped doing that when I did because I can only imagine the sheer frustration I would have experienced when the autobots would have started censoring those clips. Censoring them without providing an exact reason why, of course.
Anyway like I said, today's internet is a real joke. It's such a lost cause and I can understand why there are people out there basically switching off... Switching offline that is. My 1/2 brother who worked for a telecommunications giant for decades told me that when they fired him, he was seriously considering down-grading his own phone to something which would essentially be used just for actual phone calls.
Gotta run, sorry - real life responsibilities await!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment