OK so I was in my basement trying to start a small little cleanup process when I found an old 2004-2005 BBB CDr in a disc enveloppe and decided to return it to the physical folder right away to avoid any possibility of losing it, the way I sometimes tend to "misplace" discs of the sort (BBB or just regular legit p0rn DVDs).
I figured since I would be there for a few minutes I might as well pick up another one of those "legacy" discs and upload some more earlier BBB stuff to the blog, because uploading stuff from a disc is considerably longer (and more painstaking) than uploading from your own computer's drives.
Now before anything else, I will start off that I have auto-censored myself in this post, meaning I did not upload the pics which feature my own human male member.... This is of course in the hopes those censorship loving autobots will leave this post alone since it won't feature any human (or other lifeform) nudity. As always if you want to the complete photo set, please shoot me an email at that cyclopski1999 email I mentioned a while back when talking about the BBB mailing list.
OK so in this CDr there were a LOT of folders to choose from, and so it was impossible to actually upload them all as I was amassing stuff (i.e. garbage and recyclables) to bring back upstairs. But I did manage to upload two of Flex's first 2005 adventures.
The current one you are viewing now was something akin to being "a lubed up HandJ0b" or something to that effect. I am sure with a title like that and these surviving pictures will let you know quite easily what this session was about! As always, this one being 19 years old I can not remember anything specific about the session itself. Can you blame me? OK so maybe I am now considered a "senior" (according to modern day TV commercials that is) but still when you shoot 1-2-3-4-5 BBB sessions a week for over 20 years, the earlier ones which were basically very bare bones tend to be murky at best.
Scroll down below to actually be able to view in-line on this very site the video of this very session, and of course after that, be treated to ANOTHER one of Flex's earlier 2005 sessions....
Below is that second FLex session I mentioned earlier. THis one was akin to something in the vein of "2nd MIni CHeap Load" or something like that. Sorry, as I am writing this on the main floor of the house and the CDr folder is in the basement so I can not get you the official title of the session, but you get the jist of it!
If memory serves me right (which I would bet it doesn't!), I actually shot this one a few hours after that initial lubed up HJ one, which accounts for that whole cheap little 2nd load title. Again like the previous one I auto-censored myself to avoid extra autobot attentions, but if you ask me via email I can re-cull the CDr and send you the complete files.
Of course this dumb bl0gger interface decided to place the video clip at the complete bottom of this post, instead of where I originally put it, but that's just what we can expect out of these stupid online programs which are constantly being "upgraded" into less-than-user friendly versions of themselves. ANyway hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane with me!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
You know that it's really long to re-size these darn pics on these posts. I keep on wondering why I "torture" myself so instead of just offering a small selection of photos.
I mean back in those days (like 20 years ago) I used to actually cull some pics from the full sized photos and resize them as previews for the Yah00 groups.... if any of you remember those days from many moons ago! However like I said in previous "chronological" posts, the high-def of 2004 is super low-def of 2024 so even if the pics were re-sized back then, they still looked like they were quite big and heavy in the memory department.
ANyway just thought you guys would like this little post, even if it is something I just improvised on the spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment