2013 - K. L. S. & friends "a quickie" (two versions)








Instead of continuing my self-serving discourse about censorship, I thought I would talk briefly about some "new" I have been trying to do of recent (late) in my B.B.B. activities. 

Basically one time I was actually watching one of my own clips on the PH channel and noticed how the actual image shifted DURING the playback of the video.

I thought that maybe this is what saving/rendering an edited video in "auto detect" size and file ratio looks like. 

SO I decided to try something different in my newest clips - note that NONE of these are ready to be seen because ALL of these are still in the un-downloaded memory cards of the digital cameras.

Basically for ages now I have been shooting in "standard" (i.e. low quality 320 x 240 or so) the sessions' segments which aren't the actual c*mshot itself, and the $$$ in the highest deffinition possible depending on the camera used. 

Like I said I noticed in some online clips that when it wasn't the c*mshot angles that the image would appear super small, almost like a thumbnail preview.

So I have begun shooting in a better resolution my latest adventures. I am not shooting at the quality of the c*mshot clips themselves, but rather a same ratio (physical size) at about a half resolution so maybe the quality won't be as crisp and clear as the c*m clips, but at the very least they will be the same size! 

Also I need to select a size for my own clips when I save them. INstead of this auto-detect thing I have to manually select what resolution I want to the clip(s) to be, in it's saved/final edited format. 

So anyway here's an older session I unearthed in a "to be edited" folder off one of my more reliable external drives. I guess this one was saved in a drive which survived both the 2012 and the 2020 drives' suicides. It's a good showcase of what that era of the B.B.B. was mostly about. The "early" days of the C*mRags and the Mini JOanna Bdoll and such. Back in those days I went to bed AFTER my wife because I would suffer from intense sleeping disorders (read: insomnia) plus I would drink like a dozen cups of coffee the next days just to keep functioning.

I always like to unearth older sessions especially with the K.L.S. Bdoll because she was such a very important doll that ushered in the "second" era of the B.B.B. stuff. We are talking a more "thematic"-based type of sessions, longer sessions (the Xtube migration and such) and some slight variations on the tired old stuff I had been doing...

Sadly however this is NOT one of those sessions - this is indeed a very typical bare-bones quickie.... Hence the title.

Let's see if the links to the clips below work for you or if PH decided not to make them online available (without warning, without reason).


The full length version can be found here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is over here:








































Again if you want the complete photoset, please consider sending me your email so I can add you to the BBB mailing list. CUrrently that is the only way to enjoy the uncut, uncensored BBB material, which is constantly taken offline by the autobots running this new parody of the internet since 2020.

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't talk about that, but...

Anyway, please enjoy!


The full length version can be found here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is over here:













Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment