Alrightey good morning!
In the vibe of things being as they are/were, with that 2005 CDr still nearby I decided to upload a few more of these vintage BBB pics to this blog, so that I can showcase some of the fun shenanigans I used to be up to 19 years ago (and soon to be 20 already!). Man time flies like madness...
Pretty much like I said in a previous post (maybe even the last one from yesterday), I think I need to censor / cut away the "Butter Meat" pics because the evil autobots seem to be attracted to those, to censor and then re-instate my posts. Man what a f*cked up internet world we have become. But my thoughts on that have been abundantly clear for eons and decades...
OK so for this session, I do not remember what was going through my mind at the time, but I am sure I had a reason for feeling it and calling it the boogeyman session. Maybe it was because of an AC/DC song that was playing while I was shooting this, or maybe it was just because I felt like the title character... In any case it sure left the three protagonists (Catwoman 1, Perm and Flex) really drenched in Butter juices!
Hope you enjoy this trip back in time with me!
Perm here was one of those Bdolls which I was really attracted to. I remember back in those days how I had to "pace myself" (the way I do with some of my current Bdolls) because every time I looked at her, I wanted to blast her!
So like a lot of what I still do to this day was try to do a doll rotation of sorts in my sessions. Back then it was moderately easy because the photos and clips did not take up too much memory space, so I could keep like a half dozen (if not more) sessions in my computer and would only burn them onto discs when I had the 695MGs limit reached. THese days as you know BBB folders are exponentially more heavy on the memory side so I am constantly transfering them to external drives to not clog up this laptop here, which has much more memory capacity than my previous one, but still nowhere near enough to store BBB store locally for very long...
Which also accounts (or is it just counts?) for the long time it takes for me to edit and release BBB sessions online. First I do not need to re-mention how I do not enjoy editing my own BBB clips, nor how really long it takes to do so, and secondly the constant transfering of large files back and forth from drive(s) to drive(s), then co-ordinating the uploads of both the videos to the P0rnHub and the pictures to this blog, well it makes the whole process rather tedious. ANd I also do not need to mention I get $0 whatsoever from this, so there isn't a lot of incentive for me to butt kick myself to edit more often...
Anyway I would love to stay and chat some more but it's another busy weekend coming along. While we do not have a whole lot of errands today (3 or 4 stops if memory serves) there is that Xmas community market my wife needs to go to, and I need to be there with her. It's a one day thing so if we don't go today, we won't be able to meet and greet with fellow West-end-ers who DIY Xmas crafts and whatnot. For example she (the wife) only bys Xmas cards over there because they are unique and can be 100% blank without those crappy Hallmark commercial ones you buy in stores. That's just an example as right now my mind is actually concentrating on co-ordinating the laundry because we are starting to have "heavies" in the wash loads now (summer's over, winter's just around the corner).
I guess I could continue to wax and muse a-plenty here about all sorts of things as I usually do, but the point of this paragraph here was just to say how much I can not actualy stay and chat because there's a lot of stuff to do (aw sh*t I forgot about those wet leaves all over the grounds!!!) and they won't get done unless I pick up my phat butt off my breakfast chair and start continuing the missions at hand!
We'll chat later: there's a lot more BBB stuff to release and yes I will try to butt kick myself into editing stuff soon!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment